PDA

View Full Version : looks like the spirit is getting a little frustrated with the Leo Lewis pic

Pokerdawg44
11-24-2014, 12:03 AM
Leo Lewis?
so1464

Ole Miss Assistant
80 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*9:37*AM
Leo Lewis?*
Surely a friend *had Leo Lewis hold his cowbell while he went to the john. Picture of him just posted on 247Sports and implied a flip was at hand. Just saying!
Reply | Quote
rebeltwo

Ole Miss Legend
14010 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*10:15*AM
Re: Leo Lewis?*
When was this photo taken... could have been in the summer at a mutt u camp, could have been anytime...Got some nervous nellies on this board...
JOHN *B>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Reply | Quote
so1464

Ole Miss Assistant
80 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*10:26*AM
Hopefully any time is correct but definitely not mutt u camp with a stadium full of people.
Reply | Quote
stickyricky34

Ole Miss Insider
717 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*11:47*AM
I wish yancy would comment on this
Reply | Quote
bigrebM18

Ole Miss Coach
358 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*11:55*AM
I am new to this so to speak but for the last 4-5 years I have watched these recruits make fools out of so called guru's. If we lose him oh well he didn't want to come here anyway.
Reply | Quote
Ladyrebel1012

Ole Miss Assistant
27 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*12:09*PM
It saw picture and it was from yesterday. Leo also posted a pic on his Instagram and you can see reflecting in glass a State building. He has been going to a lot of their games with his best friend who is committed
Reply | Quote
pqrt44

Ole Miss Legend
2578 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*12:49*PM
Lewis according to Yancy has been one of our most active recruiters.. Seriously doubt he would be flipping to Misstake.
Reply | Quote
rebelssippi

Ole Miss Assistant
15 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*12:58*PM
Re: Leo Lewis*
Farrod Green, Leo's good friend and state commit, tweeted the picture of Leo ringing the cowbell and said "be patient state fans #wewantleo". Basically he implies that Leo will be a dog, just give it time.

We will see.
Reply | Quote
grayrebel1

Ole Miss Legend
2977 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*1:30*PM
Re: we need to win the egg bowl....nm*
NT
Reply | Quote
ethan06

Ole Miss Legend
3129 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*2:22*PM
I have a friend whose son plays with Leo and he has been*
telling me for months that he will sign with *MSU. *He said the deal has been sealed. *I asked him why he committed to us and his son*said Leo likes to go up to OM to have a good time. * *I personally don't know who or what to believe.
Reply | Quote
rebfan01

Ole Miss Insider
615 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*2:37*PM
He can visit Oxford all he wants with out committing.*
Not saying he wont flip but I dont think he committed just because he likes to come to Ole Miss to have a good time.
Reply | Quote
OleMissRebel805

Ole Miss Legend
833 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*3:45*PM
Ethan... Spreading Rumors seems cool*
Trust me, I have enjoyed spreading rumors of msu players and coaches... and for a while it does seem fun.
Your stupid rumor has no legs. You want to pick a crazy rumor that may be plausable. For example one year I had Gene's board upset that ******* wife wanted out of starkville... that was a winner rumor.
Reply | Quote
rebel6

Ole Miss Coach
373 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*3:53*PM
I wouldn't worry about where Leo Lewis signs if I were you.
Reply | Quote
ethan06

Ole Miss Legend
3129 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*4:36*PM
WTF are u talking about. What I posted was told to me verbatim*
by the father of a kid that plays with Leo. *In fact, his son and Leo are pretty close. *I did not post all that I have been told by him as an FYI because it wouldn't be appropriate. *I just posted I was told he liked coming to Ole Miss to hang out and would end up a MSU. *I also have received text messages from him showing Leo at school with Ole Miss gear on. *Not trying to be cool, just saying what I know. Rarely do I have a "source", but I do with Leo Lewis. *

Another thing the son told his dad was Benito Jones was the best player he has faced this year.
Reply | Quote
TheBrainTrust

Ole Miss Coordinator
254 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*4:57*PM
Folks there are so many variables to this equation...*
Farrod is the worst source possible for this. He is Leo's ride. Leo isn't going to break it to Farrod right now it's his buddy. There's a reason Farrod has an offer right now and isn't headed to Alcorn. Partly his Co-Lin connection and partly Leo. Many other variables in play that aren't message board appropriate. There are no guarantees but sit back and relax. Feel free to correct me on any of this, Yancy.
Reply | Quote
OleMissRebel805

Ole Miss Legend
833 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*5:14*PM
Benito Jones... Really?*
Looking through your post history it seems like you are pretty angry with the football program... or you are a msu guy who comes on here to trash our coaches, players, and school.
Good try on the stupid rumor trick.
I am actually very close with Leo and this thread has pissed Leo off and he is now going to step up his recruitment of all msu commits.
Reply | Quote
REBMIK

Ole Miss Legend
16645 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*5:21*PM
Re: I have a friend whose son plays with Leo and he has been*
too funny
Reply | Quote
ethan06

Ole Miss Legend
3129 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*6:11*PM
Whatever. I'm glad you and Leo are buddies. If you think I'm*
an MSU fan, you haven't been on this board long. *I've been a fan and poster on this board for many years.
Reply | Quote
sl7300

Ole Miss Assistant
53 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*7:16*PM
Re: Folks there are so many variables to this equation...*
Leo = Co-Lin next year I have heard.
Reply | Quote
OMREBEL4EVER

Ole Miss Legend
9589 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report
Posted: Today*7:46*PM
Re: Benito Jones... Really?*
If it's pissed leo off then you need to contact a mod and ask them to delete it

---------------------------------------------
--- OleMissRebel805 wrote:

Looking through your post history it seems like you are pretty angry with the football program... or you are a msu guy who comes on here to trash our coaches, players, and school.

Good try on the stupid rumor trick.

I am actually very close with Leo and this thread has pissed Leo off and he is now going to step up his recruitment of all msu commits.

---------------------------------------------
Reply | Quote
* Page of 2**Next > < Prev. Topic | Next Topic >
Mississippi > Forums > Spirit Recruiting > Leo Lewis?Back

SDDawg
11-24-2014, 12:09 AM
Leo is recruiting MSU commits?! BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

G-D, you Rebs are some stupid SOBs aren't you?

Todd4State
11-24-2014, 12:10 AM
I found it ironic that one of their fans "couldn't believe he just comes to Oxford to party."

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2014, 12:10 AM
Shoes on the other foot now. They are obviously very nervous about this

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2014, 12:12 AM
I thought the best post was where the guy was curious if the picture was from a summer camp..... Uh, dude, there is a stadium full of people in the picture. Obviously not from a summer camp. Gosh they have some very stupid fans.

Homedawg
11-24-2014, 12:13 AM
Yancy got a couple of things correct, Farrod is his ride. #2 there are a lot of variables involved. Past that, he's a douche bag, that probably hasn't had a good snort in half a day....

thf24
11-24-2014, 12:23 AM
"I wish yancy would comment on this"

Jeez, they just worship that guy. I feel like there's some proverb I can't think of at the moment to describe that relationship.

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2014, 12:27 AM
Yancy got a couple of things correct, Farrod is his ride. #2 there are a lot of variables involved. Past that, he's a douche bag, that probably hasn't had a good snort in half a day....

Yeah, Leo is so scared to break it to Farrod that he publicly committed to OM.

Why is Farrod a bad source? Him and Leo probably talk, and probably wouldn't be friends if Leo lied to him all the time.

Why does Leo need a ride to MSU? Yancy said "Farrod is his ride". Well, why does Leo need a ride to MSU? He could just stay home or go visit another school. Why does he constantly agree to go to MSU with Farrod?

My guess is that Yancy is throwing out BS to calm the masses.

cheewgumm
11-24-2014, 12:32 AM
Is that Uancy talking or someone saying something to Yancy?

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2014, 12:35 AM
Is that Uancy talking or someone saying something to Yancy?

I was curious about the same thing, but the comma before Yancy's name seems to indicate it was Yancy.

If it were someone else, the would've written: "Feel free to correct me on any of this Yancy"

Instead he wrote: "Feel free to correct me on any of this, Yancy"

You know what..... I think it was another guy and Ole Miss fans just lack the ability to use proper punctuation when writing. bad school

SDDawg
11-24-2014, 12:35 AM
Bottom line: Leo is committed to OM until he isn't. I don't expect him to sign there, but who knows?

I do know this though: Leo has spent WAY MORE TIME in Starkville than any other player of his profile/stature this year. And he's not recruiting MSU guys, in fact the guys that people thought he might pull to OM have committed to us. Where there's smoke...

Todd4State
11-24-2014, 01:03 AM

Jeez, they just worship that guy. I feel like there's some proverb I can't think of at the moment to describe that relationship.

Iraqi War Minister under Sadam Hussein?

Todd4State
11-24-2014, 01:04 AM
I thought the best post was where the guy was curious if the picture was from a summer camp..... Uh, dude, there is a stadium full of people in the picture. Obviously not from a summer camp. Gosh they have some very stupid fans.

That was pretty hilarious. Plus, who in Mississippi would wear a jacket in July?

thf24
11-24-2014, 08:59 AM
Iraqi War Minister under Sadam Hussein?

Not what I was thinking of, but that fits perfectly.

FlabLoser
11-24-2014, 09:14 AM
"I am actually very close with Leo and this thread has pissed Leo off and he is now going to step up his recruitment of all msu commits."

I chuckled. I am sure Leo reads the Spirit, gets pissed off at threads, and thinks "I'll show them...".

Leroy Jenkins
11-24-2014, 09:16 AM

http://www.cruxcatalyst.com/wp-content/uploads/pied-piper-mice-300x234.jpg

thf24
11-24-2014, 09:23 AM
"I am actually very close with Leo and this thread has pissed Leo off and he is now going to step up his recruitment of all msu commits."

I chuckled. I am sure Leo reads the Spirit, gets pissed off at threads, and thinks "I'll show them...".

Heard he was at Deshea's gym when he saw the thread.**

http://www.cruxcatalyst.com/wp-content/uploads/pied-piper-mice-300x234.jpg

There we go.

defiantdog
11-24-2014, 09:47 AM
Who knows where Leo ends up, but I'm glad he enjoys going to MSU games. And I don't believe he's playing OM or MSU. The guy is just enjoying himself with a friend. Though it would be sick to see him lined up with the Browns, Green, Gray and Harris. State looks like it's turning into linebacker u.

Coach34
11-24-2014, 09:59 AM
Lewis is going to be a Dawg

Ifyouonlyknew
11-24-2014, 10:45 AM

+1

thunderclap
11-24-2014, 10:45 AM
Though it would be sick to see him lined up with the Browns, Green, Gray and Harris. State looks like it's turning into linebacker u.

Truth. I hope Leo can figure this out before signing day.

Jack Lambert
11-24-2014, 11:56 AM
I kind of wonder whats going throug CJ's head now knowing that this is his senior year, he flipped to Ole Miss from State and State is on the cuffs of getting into the play offs for the NC.

But then I figure it was about the money he got to go to Ole MIss. Oh yeah the furniture for his mother as well.

thunderclap
11-24-2014, 12:45 PM
I kind of wonder whats going throug CJ's head now knowing that this is his senior year, he flipped to Ole Miss from State and State is on the cuffs of getting into the play offs for the NC.

But then I figure it was about the money he got to go to Ole MIss. Oh yeah the furniture for his mother as well.

I doubt he cares. I bet he is really excited about falling on top of the pile and getting up and doing a land shark on Saturday though.

RougeDawg
11-24-2014, 01:54 PM

Good thing he did get all that free furnitire though. He's going to need it once his OM contract ends and they ruined his career by playing him out of position for 4 years. That recliner will come in handy when he's flipping through the channels next year on Sundays. Shit, it all maybe worn out by now, since he's spent more time injured than he's actually played the last 4 years. You reap what you sow.

preachermatt83
11-24-2014, 02:08 PM

This!

thf24
11-24-2014, 02:50 PM
Good thing he did get all that free furnitire though. He's going to need it once his OM contract ends and they ruined his career by playing him out of position for 4 years. That recliner will come in handy when he's flipping through the channels next year on Sundays. Shit, it all maybe worn out by now, since he's spent more time injured than he's actually played the last 4 years. You reap what you sow.

Yep. Good luck drawing any interest from NFL teams as a 6'2", 215 lb defensive end.