PDA

View Full Version : Guys...the Egg Bowl Hype Video is going to be SICK

TheRef
11-23-2014, 10:12 PM
Derek Cody
21 mins ?
The pre-Alabama video was edited with anger. The pre-Mississippi video will be edited like it's personal. God, I can't wait for Saturday.

preachermatt83
11-23-2014, 11:47 PM
I . Can. Not. WAIT!!!!!!!

DawgHouseUnited
11-24-2014, 09:40 AM
They usually post the hype vid on Thursday- any idea of when it will come out this week?

BrunswickDawg
11-24-2014, 09:46 AM
They usually post the hype vid on Thursday- any idea of when it will come out this week?

Saw a tweet about it being TOMORROW!!!!!

jumbo
11-24-2014, 09:52 AM

tomorrow at 9

Westdawg
11-24-2014, 10:06 AM
who all is going to Oxford???

defiantdog
11-24-2014, 10:10 AM
who all is going to Oxford???
That's the one game I won't travel too. I just really hate Oxford.

chainedup_Dawg
11-24-2014, 10:35 AM
tomorrow at 9

Shit..Usually, when it comes out on Thursday I can hold out until lunch on Thursday before watching it. After watching it, my week is pretty much spent. With this being a short week, looks like I'll be way behind when we come back on Monday.

Smitty
11-24-2014, 10:42 AM
That's the one game I won't travel too. I just really hate Oxford.

Which makes it that much more enjoyable walking out with a W.

FlabLoser
11-24-2014, 11:03 AM
I went last time and one time in the Croom error. It wasn't a bad experience. Grove folks will party with anybody. You might get a few yells from afar, but nobody is going to start something with you if you aren't being an idiot. I wouldn't recommend walking through grove ringing a cowbell and yelling stuff. Just remember you are a guest and act like it.

archdog
11-24-2014, 11:59 AM
I went last time and one time in the Croom error. It wasn't a bad experience. Grove folks will party with anybody. You might get a few yells from afar, but nobody is going to start something with you if you aren't being an idiot. I wouldn't recommend walking through grove ringing a cowbell and yelling stuff. Just remember you are a guest and act like it.

How hard would it be to organize a large group of MSU fans to march in and take over the grove? I mean, go to the dawg walk and then go to the grove in force and take it over. Cowbells everywhere. Ringing and getting crazy. Chants, our band playing fight songs, DJ ready to go with our fight song. Everything we can do to take them out of the game prior to even warm ups. Do it in a friendly way, but do not stop ringing until it is time to go into the stadium. Do it out of love. No slurs or anything. Just cheer for our team, but directly in their face. Let's see if they return the love.

Turn the grove into the Junction. Seems easy enough to do. We just need 10k fans all organized. 10k will be too many for them to overcome.