PDA

View Full Version : Bo Dirt has 7 total turnovers in 2 Egg Bowls

Coach34
11-23-2014, 09:49 PM
When he gets to 10+ Saturday- I wonder if that will be a record for a QB for their EB careers?

We didnt take advantage in 2012 when he gave it to us- we did in 2013 as we all well know. We need Bo Dirt to Bo Dirt and all will be right with the world

War Machine Dawg
11-23-2014, 10:26 PM
I told my dad last night, I can't wait to watch Bo Dirt on Saturday. He's got Dak envy and a huge chip on his shoulder about the media hyping Dak over him. He'll be bombing it and forcing throws all night to try to beat Dak head-to-head to prove he's better. I think we're going to see a turnover fest. Not to mention he's anti-clutch and can't be trusted on top of all that.

I seen it dawg
11-23-2014, 10:40 PM
He sucks

Bubb Rubb
11-23-2014, 11:04 PM
I told my dad last night, I can't wait to watch Bo Dirt on Saturday. He's got Dak envy and a huge chip on his shoulder about the media hyping Dak over him. He'll be bombing it and forcing throws all night to try to beat Dak head-to-head to prove he's better. I think we're going to see a turnover fest. Not to mention he's anti-clutch and can't be trusted on top of all that.

I don't think he's going to play Saturday.

mstatefan91
11-23-2014, 11:12 PM
If he is cleared then he will play. His football career is coming to an end. No way in hell he makes it to the pros

MSUDawg4Life
11-23-2014, 11:13 PM

Why not?

Johnson85
11-23-2014, 11:19 PM
Why not?

Better for Bucky if he doesn't play. Helps him with the things were going great until tread well and Bo got hurt. Also lets him to recruit QBs and tell use th qb play I'm the egg bowl to show them there is basically no competition on campus as of now. And it seems pretty likely bo will be Bo, so probably not going to impact the final result. Could even be used by the committee to discount anothe msu win, so another plus for ole miss.

I think he will play just because you always have the chance of him reprating what he did last year at lsu. But I could see Bucky sort of hoping he wasn't cleared.

Homedawg
11-24-2014, 12:44 AM
Bo will play. More importantly, what about Aaron Morris? He and tonsil didn't play in the 4 th q that I saw. I can't imagine why you would hold out two ol just so you can have them ready for a team that isn't even your rival****

Todd4State
11-24-2014, 12:59 AM

I was traveling and didn't get to see the whole game, but based on what I saw on the jumbotron they put him back in after he hurt his ankle- correct?

Madisonmd
11-24-2014, 06:54 AM
Talked to Ole Miss player last night, Wallace's injury is pretty bad but expected to play

archdog
11-24-2014, 08:12 AM
Hell they had 3 not called last year. Bo should already be to 9 due to the two picks he threw they didn't review.

jumbo
11-24-2014, 10:11 AM
I don't think he's going to get the chance. Heard his injury is pretty bad. Of course, that could just be heresay

codeDawg
11-24-2014, 10:23 AM
It's much better for us if he plays. A hobbled Bo means he can't scramble for some of those miracle downfield passes or QB runs that often bail them out. He's also a turnover machine. Hurt Bo + turnstile OL = MSU wins by 30.

Buchanan may not be very good, but if he can just manage the game with the screen passes and slants they might could hang around for a little while. They have a few guys that can work in space and could score a few points. It also keeps Freeze from taking bonehead risks like he does with Bo in there, but in the end they won't be able to keep up.

I really think this game is going to be ugly for them. They don't have the depth to play this late into the season. Our 1B's will be taking their lunch money. The Rebels will be mailing it in by the 3rd quarter and praying Auburn loses too.

Bubb Rubb
11-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Talked to Ole Miss player last night, Wallace's injury is pretty bad but expected to play

I've heard that his injury is much worse than originally diagnosed.