PDA

View Full Version : Damn, LSU: Odell Beckham Jr going off tonight, Landry caught a TD for the Dolphins,

HoopsDawg
11-23-2014, 09:33 PM
Jeremy Hill scored for the Bengals, Alfred Blue started for the Texans, Mettenburger threw for 300 for the Titans and all of these guys were at LSU last year. And LSU couldn't win the West. That's why there's not a debate if we finish 11-1.

msstate7
11-23-2014, 09:38 PM
It also ends the debate of miles being a great coach.

It really opens up the debate on cam Cameron being a good OC esp after this year

TUSK
11-23-2014, 09:38 PM
thanks for the reminder... I'm sending another check to the TAF to get Miles a raise....

KB21
11-23-2014, 11:26 PM
Landry actually had 2 TDs today, and Beckham made what may be the greatest catch I have ever seen.

HoopsDawg
11-23-2014, 11:40 PM
Landry actually had 2 TDs today, and Beckham made what may be the greatest catch I have ever seen.

I don't know all of their guys on Defense, but I know Ego Ferguson has been playing. And I assume Freak Johnson is on a roster. Hunter and Rasco will be there next year.

KB21
11-24-2014, 12:31 AM
I don't know all of their guys on Defense, but I know Ego Ferguson has been playing. And I assume Freak Johnson is on a roster. Hunter and Rasco will be there next year.

Anthony Johnson is a back up DT for the Dolphins. I think Ego plays for Chicago. Lamin Barrow is on the Broncos. Trai Turner plays OG for the Panthers.