PDA

View Full Version : WMD's Armchair QB.......

War Machine Dawg
11-23-2014, 08:49 PM
Gents, sorry for the lateness this week. Here's the Dropping Anchor Edition of ACQB (http://www.forwhomthecowbelltolls.com/2014/11/23/7272251/wmd-armchair-qb-dropping-anchor-edition-mississippi-state-bulldogs-vanderbilt-commodores). You know the drill. Let's talk Vandy blowout.

Rick Danko
11-23-2014, 09:13 PM
On the point of the seniors we are losing, I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are going to MISS Matt Wells next year, guy is just an absolutely versatile player in our system.

WinningIsRelentless
11-23-2014, 09:45 PM
Food for thought on the te situation. What about using bear has a hybrid like dan did with Aaron H? Not saying move him full time but he is a big body and physical and would create a hell of a mismatch. Plus you have the two freds Myles and Grantham. Like I said just food for thought but the thought of the Fred's with Myles and bear on the field with JRob and Dak in the backfield would keeps dcords up all night

War Machine Dawg
11-23-2014, 10:22 PM
On the point of the seniors we are losing, I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are going to MISS Matt Wells next year, guy is just an absolutely versatile player in our system.

Totally agree. That said, I think JT Gray has the potential to help us miss him a little less. I have no faith in Zach Jackson. He's a strugglefest.

msstate7
11-23-2014, 10:24 PM
Totally agree. That said, I think JT Gray has the potential to help us miss him a little less. I have no faith in Zach Jackson. He's a strugglefest.

Jung will factor in too

EdDawg
11-23-2014, 10:56 PM
I believe we are turning BJ Hammond into a TE ala MoJo.

Homedawg
11-23-2014, 11:03 PM

There is a greater gap between matt wells and his backup than any other starter on defense. At this point anyway. Dude is a really good player. Versatile and allows us to do so much, cover, blitz, everything.

gravedigger
11-23-2014, 11:11 PM
Totally agree. Wells has been my favorite player since he put on the maroon uniform.

HoopsDawg
11-23-2014, 11:13 PM
There is a greater gap between matt wells and his backup than any other starter on defense. At this point anyway. Dude is a really good player. Versatile and allows us to do so much, cover, blitz, everything.

Yep, Wells on D and Malcolm on O.

LC Dawg
11-23-2014, 11:32 PM
I'm happy for Morrow. He has been solid all year. It's great to see him use all that talent he has.
Agree with everyone on Wells. He allows us to do things other defenses can't do. He was having a big game in last year's Egg Bowl before leaving with an injury. I hope he picks up right where he left off.

SDDawg
11-23-2014, 11:36 PM
Rashun Dixon should end up spending time at TE next year as well, with that and two new guys coming in for 2015 I think we're going to be solid there.

War Machine Dawg
11-24-2014, 01:00 AM
Rashun Dixon should end up spending time at TE next year as well, with that and two new guys coming in for 2015 I think we're going to be solid there.

Totally forgot about Rashun. I'm guessing he & Hutch battle it out in the spring. Hard to count on Walley with his injury history. Plus I don't see him as more than a receiving TE.

War Machine Dawg
11-24-2014, 11:38 AM
Monday morning bump.