PDA

View Full Version : If Bo doesn't play, who can OM rely on for bad decisions and turnovers?

AlmostPositive
11-23-2014, 07:02 PM
It will probably take a committee of players to make that many miscues and poor judgments.

Seriously, after watching the ARK game, it makes no difference who plays for Ole Miss University. They're going to lose and they know it.

GTHOM
11-23-2014, 07:06 PM
The Rev. Freeze himself of course, and whatever QB they decide to play. Why they ever offered Buchanon is beyond me. The reason that guy got hype was because he had politics on his side. He was bad at Jackson Prep. really bad

AlmostPositive
11-23-2014, 07:14 PM
I suspect the kid being from Prep predisposed a segment of the fan base to get starry eyed. The place was created as a sort of miniature Ole Miss. I taught there years ago and it was pretty obvious. In any case, he isn't very likely to be their answer. And the other freshman passes backwards sometimes.

coastdoglover
11-23-2014, 07:34 PM
Bo will play. The rebel bears will have him so shot up he will feel no pain. We still need to get to him often and early and hit him . I think LSU and Ark have shown how to defend the basketball offense.

GTHOM
11-23-2014, 07:44 PM
Bo will play. The rebel bears will have him so shot up he will feel no pain. We still need to get to him often and early and hit him . I think LSU and Ark have shown how to defend the basketball offense.

oh we will hit him