PDA

View Full Version : You guys will love this. When asked if they would trade Freeze for Mullen...

CadaverDawg
11-23-2014, 03:40 PM
Here is a Nafoom response....

Rebel Chuck: "I would not. The overall body of work in year three wins over where Mullen was at this time. I also prefer to do things out of love not hate. I dont hate being sober I just love drinking. Hugh Freeze understands that approach to life. I dont hate long shorts, I just love short shorts. I dont hate sunglasses w/o croakies. I love sunglasses with croakies. Mullen does things out of hate and I cant get down with that.

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/50082/ll-devils-advocate-ask-NAFOOM-question-trade#.VHJG4Nq9KK0

I'm laughing out loud....not because I hate OM, but because I love watching them self destruct and make fools of themselves.

TheRef
11-23-2014, 03:43 PM
I feel like we need a thread of things that we don't hate but we love about OM.

CadaverDawg
11-23-2014, 03:45 PM
I feel like we need a thread of things that we don't hate but we love about OM.

Great idea.

I don't HATE 8-4, I just LOVE 11-1

defiantdog
11-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Rebel Chuck's statement is really confusing

TheRef
11-23-2014, 03:50 PM
I don't HATE watching Ole Miss fans cry, I just LOVE the taste of David Kellum's sadness coming through the airwaves.

RougeDawg
11-23-2014, 03:51 PM
Rebel Chuck's statement is really confusing

Attempting to understand any of those asshats or what they say is beyond impossible.

SDDawg
11-23-2014, 03:58 PM
I don't hate stupid people, I just love watching them fail. Getting down with what I'm saying?!

GreenheadDawg
11-23-2014, 04:01 PM

Rebel Chuck: "I would not. The overall body of work in year three wins over where Mullen was at this time. I also prefer to do things out of love not hate. I dont hate being sober I just love drinking. Hugh Freeze understands that approach to life. I dont hate long shorts, I just love short shorts. I dont hate sunglasses w/o croakies. I love sunglasses with croakies. Mullen does things out of hate and I cant get down with that.

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/50082/ll-devils-advocate-ask-NAFOOM-question-trade#.VHJG4Nq9KK0

I'm laughing out loud....not because I hate OM, but because I love watching them self destruct and make fools of themselves.

I think there is a special gene that passed down from generation to generation between those idiots. They can make a moral victory out of anything and make themselves believe just about anything.

GreenheadDawg
11-23-2014, 04:02 PM
Bucky= I don't hate trees. I just love chewing on their bark

mstatefan91
11-23-2014, 04:02 PM
I don't hate Ole Miss fans, I just love watching them come up with bull sh*t to make themselves feel better about having a beaver as their head coach.

Political Hack
11-23-2014, 04:15 PM
I don't hate nafoom. I love the hysterical absurdities that are generated there.

BeardoMSU
11-23-2014, 04:19 PM

My impression was from this is he was using sarcasm....but that's just because I have a hard time thinking someone can be intentionally this stupid, and still have the brain function to type words on a keyboard....

dawgoneyall
11-23-2014, 04:34 PM
And?

IMissJack
11-23-2014, 04:45 PM
Rebel Chuck sounds more like Rebel Charles...

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-23-2014, 04:46 PM
I think there is a special gene that passed down from generation to generation between those idiots. They can make a moral victory out of anything and make themselves believe just about anything.

I agree. I think that gene goes along with Mutt's Theory (http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?13252-Ole-Miss-students-and-alum-may-not-only-be-morally-and-spiritually-deficient) and that it probably has something to do with losing the Civil War.

Edited to change from "living the Civil War" to "losing the Civil War", though those clowns still live it as well.

AlmostPositive
11-23-2014, 05:52 PM
By 6:00 pm November 29, they'll be willing to trade Freeze for Floyd the Barber.

M.Fillmore
11-23-2014, 06:05 PM
Is "Rebel Chuck" actually Chuck Rounsaville?
Rounsaville is quite capable of such a post.