PDA

View Full Version : Coach34 just made a statement that needs repeating...

CadaverDawg
11-23-2014, 02:54 PM
"You can recruit your way to 8-4, but you have to coach your way to 11-1"

Good stuff, Coach. I just wanted to make sure all of our loyal Dawg fans saw this great quote, as well as all Bear lurkers.

Coach34
11-23-2014, 02:55 PM
Fredo gonna learn one day

Offshore Dawg
11-23-2014, 03:04 PM
Now that was solid, I just love the way C34 likes to play in bear shit.

AlmostPositive
11-23-2014, 03:08 PM
How many years in a row can a fan base celebrate February and cry about November before they figure out they've got something fundamentally wrong about college football?

RougeDawg
11-23-2014, 03:12 PM
This needs to be tweeted to the masses. Let the recruiting site and recruits see this.

I fully believe Bucky has been fully figured out by everyone but the players om buys. This is the best year he will ever have there and it'll be 8-4 with the most talented team in their history. Shit, if Bama would have just RTGDF in 2nd half they'd be sitting at 7-5. Just think about that. Bucky has done less with more talent than the Houston Nutt himself.

Pollodawg
11-23-2014, 11:59 PM
This needs to be tweeted to the masses. Let the recruiting site and recruits see this.

I fully believe Bucky has been fully figured out by everyone but the players om buys. This is the best year he will ever have there and it'll be 8-4 with the most talented team in their history. Shit, if Bama would have just RTGDF in 2nd half they'd be sitting at 7-5. Just think about that. Bucky has done less with more talent than the Houston Nutt himself.

Been saying this exact same thing the last couple of days. Once these kids are gone, the cupboard is bare. OM is a 4-8/5-7 team next season. And he's regressed every season he's at OM. The best coaching job he did was in year one when he flew under the radar and took OM bowling. Other than that, it's been mediocre to bad the last two years. Saturday was the beginning of the end of the Freeze chimera in Oxford, which is all it ever was anyway. Freeze is a puppet. Other people run that football program, and the coaches that wouldn't play along like Tubbs and Cut were either forced out or got the heck outta dodge as soon as possible.

yjnkdawg
11-24-2014, 12:30 AM
Been saying this exact same thing the last couple of days. Once these kids are gone, the cupboard is bare. OM is a 4-8/5-7 team next season. And he's regressed every season he's at OM. The best coaching job he did was in year one when he flew under the radar and took OM bowling. Other than that, it's been mediocre to bad the last two years. Saturday was the beginning of the end of the Freeze chimera in Oxford, which is all it ever was anyway. Freeze is a puppet. Other people run that football program, and the coaches that wouldn't play along like Tubbs and Cut were either forced out or got the heck outta dodge as soon as possible.

Yep, the big OM money boosters call the shots. Been like that since the Vaught days.