PDA

View Full Version : #4 in AP

CadaverDawg
11-23-2014, 02:05 PM
Nm

FlabLoser
11-23-2014, 02:10 PM
I'll take it.

Some ESPN guys are saying there's a chance we jump FSU to take #3. I'd give that 60% odds. We did look better than them this week.

msstate7
11-23-2014, 02:13 PM
I'll take it.

Some ESPN guys are saying there's a chance we jump FSU to take #3. I'd give that 60% odds. We did look better than them this week.

If we do, we're definitely in with an egg bowl win. If Fsu is at #4, osu, Baylor, and tcu are screwed imo

CadaverDawg
11-23-2014, 02:15 PM
I'll take it.

If we're #3 Tuesday night, we should feel pretty good about getting in if we beat OM

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2014, 02:17 PM
My question is: who keeps voting MSU #4 in the AP poll?

All I hear from the national media is that we shouldn't be in the top, but for some reason we continue to be ranked in the top 4 by the AP. Who is voting for us?

Also of note, Ohio State is 7th. No way the committee jumps a team from 7th to 4th due to winning a title in a crappy conference. The committee simply can't do that.

msstate7
11-23-2014, 02:19 PM
My question is: who keeps voting MSU #4 in the AP poll?

All I hear from the national media is that we shouldn't be in the top, but for some reason we continue to be ranked in the top 4 by the AP. Who is voting for us?

Also of note, Ohio State is 7th. No way the committee jumps a team from 7th to 4th due to winning a title in a crappy conference. The committee simply can't do that.

Exactly. The coaches, ap, and committee all say we're #4 and we're letting a very small group of the media get us worked up