PDA

View Full Version : Please 6 pound baby Jesus, let the Rebels sign Chad Kelly out of EMCC

Jacksondevildog
11-23-2014, 01:13 PM
https://soundcloud.com/g5gi/chad-kelly

Also, word is that LSU just offered Kelly this week.

CadaverDawg
11-23-2014, 01:17 PM
Holy shit, this guy would rewrite the douche record books.

HailState39110
11-23-2014, 01:21 PM
They simply cannot bring in a kid from high school and develop him . There starting QBs the past several years are JUCOs or transfers (Wallace, Brunetti, Masoli, Snead, Schaffer) . This would fall right in line with how they operate

Todd4State
11-23-2014, 01:25 PM
They simply cannot bring in a kid from high school and develop him . There starting QBs the past several years are JUCOs or transfers (Wallace, Brunetti, Masoli, Snead, Schaffer) . This would fall right in line with how they operate

They last starting QB that they had that were developed from high school as recruits- Ethan Flatt and Micheal Spurlock in 2005. The last QB that they developed and started every game of the season- Eli Manning.

It's pretty shocking when you think about it. We're talking over a decade here.

Jacksondevildog
11-23-2014, 01:25 PM
Their coaches, staff, faculty, fans, janitors, and pets know that Buchannan and Kincade aren't the future and next year looks bleak with those two at the helm. If LSU wants Kelly and Ole Miss pays to get him, they have a shit hole kid with an attitude that has them by the balls because they went "All In" family style. Perfect scenario.

TUSK
11-23-2014, 01:26 PM
Tee

Atche

Ewe

Gee

Todd4State
11-23-2014, 01:29 PM
Their coaches, staff, faculty, fans, janitors, and pets know that Buchannan and Kincade aren't the future and next year looks bleak with those two at the helm. If LSU wants Kelly and Ole Miss pays to get him, they have a shit hole kid with an attitude that has them by the balls because they went "All In" family style. Perfect scenario.

I suspect Kelly will go to LSU if he has a legit offer from them. Pro-style offense, and great young talent at WR and RB. Plus, LSU had a similar situation with Mettenberger in regards to a guy transferring from a D-I program to them and he ended up in the NFL. So, there is a track record.

Todd4State
11-23-2014, 01:30 PM

I was surprised when they didn't go after Nick Montana a couple of years ago.

HoopsDawg
11-23-2014, 01:32 PM
I suspect Kelly will go to LSU if he has a legit offer from them. Pro-style offense, and great young talent at WR and RB. Plus, LSU had a similar situation with Mettenberger in regards to a guy transferring from a D-I program to them and he ended up in the NFL. So, there is a track record.

When Dak came in to the game as a redshirt freshman against Bama and LSU, Dak looked great. When those 2 guys for Ole Miss come in they look out of place.

I will say it again, if LSU signs Kelly, why would Harris stay at LSU? I'm counting on Coach34 to recruit him for us.