PDA

View Full Version : Did y'all hear Kannell?

DownwardDawg
11-23-2014, 01:09 PM
Said everyone is really reaching about Jameis pushing the ref. Said that id this happened to Tebow, we would all be saying "look at Tebow. He's such a great competitor, he doesn't even notice the ref. What a competitor." He went on to say that everyone hates Jameis so bad and that's the only;y reason this is being talked about.

CadaverDawg
11-23-2014, 01:11 PM
What a douche.

Dawgface
11-23-2014, 01:12 PM
And the only reason he keeps sticking up for him is his FSU ties. Goes both ways.

blacklistedbully
11-23-2014, 01:12 PM
Have been saying for a long time what a moron Kannel is. Not sure why some here feel the need to defend him.

civildawg
11-23-2014, 01:13 PM
I HATE Kanell. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire

Biguglyjoe
11-23-2014, 01:15 PM
The problem with that is that Tebow would never shove a ref. the worst thin he ever did was Gator Chomp during a game and I heard him, just lately, state how much he regretted it. Kannell is an idiot.

dogshiek
11-23-2014, 01:18 PM
Kannell and Winston are two douches in a bucket.

defiantdog
11-23-2014, 01:23 PM
Winston should have been flagged for shoving the ref. BC had the opportunity to sub in players, and Winston was obstructing their right to do so. Nothing competitive about it. Winston simply didn't know the rules, and he was trying to get BC for an illegal substitution (which wasn't the case of course).

M.Fillmore
11-23-2014, 02:50 PM
Winston should have been flagged for shoving the ref. BC had the opportunity to sub in players, and Winston was obstructing their right to do so. Nothing competitive about it. Winston simply didn't know the rules, and he was trying to get BC for an illegal substitution (which wasn't the case of course).

+1

I have talked with some college refs. They are all PO'ed that Winston didn't get flagged. They said there should have been a hailstorm of flags. The ref was in position to stop the snap so the defense can adjust to the offensive substitution. A shove is not confined to the use of hands.

RougeDawg
11-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Is anyone surprised Winston wasn't flagged? He's continually gotten away with much wirse, including rape.

TUSK
11-23-2014, 04:16 PM

"Winston"?..... "Rules"?????

Does not compute.

cbrunt29
11-23-2014, 04:25 PM
I'm just glad the douchebag won't win another heisman or national championship. He is one of the few people in College Football I CANNOT stand.

PMDawg
11-23-2014, 04:37 PM
I HATE Kanell. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire

I would. But only bc I dont think it would put out the fire.