PDA

View Full Version : Better rotation on D last night....

HoopsDawg
11-23-2014, 12:31 PM
Brought in 8 1B's on the 2nd possession, but left the 1A LB's in. Then brought in the 1B LB's on the 3rd possession, but 1A everywhere else. Then mixed and matched the rest of the game.

Thanks for making the adjustment Collins. Should have done it about 6 weeks ago, but better late than never.

CadaverDawg
11-23-2014, 12:34 PM
Agreed. I was pleased with the rotations. And hats off to Turtle Holmes...great game bro

GreenheadDawg
11-23-2014, 12:38 PM
And that's exactly how it should be! It just took them 11 games to figure it out

defiantdog
11-23-2014, 12:45 PM
Brought in 8 1B's on the 2nd possession, but left the 1A LB's in. Then brought in the 1B LB's on the 3rd possession, but 1A everywhere else. Then mixed and matched the rest of the game.

Thanks for making the adjustment Collins. Should have done it about 6 weeks ago, but better late than never.

There's always certain players that should never leave the field. We're starting to see that with B. Brown

HoopsDawg
11-23-2014, 01:12 PM
Also, I was impressed with Coman last night. He is starting to look better in coverage. And he has the size and length that you want your safeties to have.

CadaverDawg
11-23-2014, 01:18 PM
Also, I was impressed with Coman last night. He is starting to look better in coverage. And he has the size and length that you want your safeties to have.

Yea he came up and laid the wood a few times as well. Maybe he is starting to come around. We have to consider the opponent, but it was still encouraging.