PDA

View Full Version : Serderius Bryant

GTHOM
11-23-2014, 11:59 AM
TSUN LB that threw a punch yesterday. typical TSUN move. Any shot that he gets suspended for the Egg Bowl??

BeastMan
11-23-2014, 12:04 PM
I doubt it. I will say that he is probably the most "chippy" player they have. He's constantly jawing or shoving after plays. Even if he was to miss the first half, Keith Lewis would start and he's a good player.

GTHOM
11-23-2014, 12:06 PM
I doubt it. I will say that he is probably the most "chippy" player they have. He's constantly jawing or shoving after plays. Even if he was to miss the first half, Keith Lewis would start and he's a good player.

He will have plenty to chip about on saturday. that team looks dead in the water and State is smelling blood

IMissJack
11-23-2014, 12:07 PM
If I'm Dillon Day, I've got to believe I can coax at least 2 unsportsman like conduct penalties from this group of reb defenders. They seem to blow up over anything.

GTHOM
11-23-2014, 12:09 PM
I agree, they have looked like an undisciplined bunch from the first game. all it took to start the breakdown was a few teams committing to running the ball down their throat, and losing treadwell hurt them a lot more than just on the field too

Coach 57
11-23-2014, 08:52 PM
If CDM puts Shumpert in I can almost guarantee that he will cause an altercation. These are the guys that as a coach you absolutely must have. Almost an enforceresque type of player that chirps, pushes back and is ABSOLUTELY not scared of any player or team. Almost every game Ashton plays in he starts a skirmish. But it makes you rally behind him.

Saltydog
11-23-2014, 09:17 PM
job controlling the Upig run game. Course, they kinda sold out to top the run when Brandon Allen went down.

Aces High
11-23-2014, 09:21 PM
Id love ashton and bird to drop gloves. Wow. A beatdown of epic porportions.