PDA

View Full Version : Wow- Freezus never ceases to amaze...just wow

Coach34
11-23-2014, 11:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs9yks2_RUU

Skip to the 7:30 mark or so- Freezus is talking about how UPig didnt do anything fancy on D- just played their gaps. At the 8:15 mark he is asked what Fredo needs to do to get better, he replies "We gotta go recruit and get some help"

Hey ****er- why dont you try coaching those mf'ers???? You have all kinds of star talent on offense and still cant score you putz? Seriously???? Recruit better????

Fredo deserves this clown

SDDawg
11-23-2014, 11:33 AM
They basically got their ass whipped by a more physical team. I think that's what he's saying, but he's such a smarmy prick that he manages to make it sound like an insult.

justwin
11-23-2014, 11:37 AM
If by playing their gaps, he must mean when Trey Flowers went through 3 of his top OL and sacked Bo Dirt on 4th & 3 with one hand....then yeah, just standard "gap" football.

Can we get Bo Dirt to storm off the field early next week? please

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2014, 11:39 AM
One trick pony C34, one tick pony.

that's all he's ever known to say, because anything else would be an indictment on his own coaching ability.

hailmari
11-23-2014, 11:53 AM
I have no idea how that can't be taken as a slap to the face of his current players.

gtowndawg
11-23-2014, 12:10 PM
I have no idea how that can't be taken as a slap to the face of his current players.

And it's the 2nd season in a row he's said it. He said the same thing after our game last year. Why would a player want to play for a coach that will insult you to the media after a bad game?

codeDawg
11-23-2014, 12:12 PM
Serious question. How many stars does it take?

Dawgface
11-23-2014, 12:15 PM
He's basically telling the alums to pony up some more. Going to cost more than his original estimate.

blacklistedbully
11-23-2014, 12:18 PM
And it's the 2nd season in a row he's said it. He said the same thing after our game last year. Why would a player want to play for a coach that will insult you to the media after a bad game?

Because until you're the one being insulted, as a recruit for TSUN, you're the one getting blown literally and figuratively as the next "solution to the problem".

Mjoelner34
11-23-2014, 01:21 PM
"Recruiting" is the buzz-word that has been implanted into their diseased brains by a master hypnotist that causes them to ignore the latest results or bit of bad news and sends them running to recruiting websites to get their daily dose of feel good juice so they can become their usual arrogant, deluded selves again. It's as simple as Pavlov ringing a bell.

Coach34
11-23-2014, 01:24 PM
What he is learning is that you can recruit your way to 8-4, but you have to coach your way to 11-1

dogshiek
11-23-2014, 01:31 PM
Isn't it the head coach's job to get the players motivated?

M.Fillmore
11-23-2014, 02:42 PM
He's basically telling the alums to pony up some more. Going to cost more than his original estimate.

+1

RougeDawg
11-23-2014, 03:07 PM
Isn't it the head coach's job to get the players motivated?

Not at OM. $$$ is their only motivation.

defiantdog
11-23-2014, 03:16 PM
Leo Lewis didn't get the message. He was ringing a cowbell and watching us kick ass.

Pollodawg
11-23-2014, 03:17 PM
The more I see of Freeze and his "recruiting" talk, I honestly begin to believe that he is a puppet of the OM machine. A handful of influential boosters run that program, and I legit think they picked Hugh because he would be a toady and a yes man.

Want proof? What does OM care more about than recruiting? Hugh throws the importance of recruiting out there at every opportunity. Hie mantra of recruit better and win the "starz" is nothing more than a reflection of his superior's wishes.

RougeDawg
11-23-2014, 03:23 PM
The more I see of Freeze and his "recruiting" talk, I honestly begin to believe that he is a puppet of the OM machine. A handful of influential boosters run that program, and I legit think they picked Hugh because he would be a toady and a yes man.

Want proof? What does OM care more about than recruiting? Hugh throws the importance of recruiting out there at every opportunity. Hie mantra of recruit better and win the "starz" is nothing more than a reflection of his superior's wishes.

Yep. Been saying this since the shadiest of all bear alums announced that "OM had found THEIR GUY." There's a reason Archie wash leading the selection committee for new head coach. He also leads the recruiting machine and treasury.

GTHOM
11-23-2014, 03:26 PM
I cant wait to see what he says next saturday night.....they are dead in the water...and State is smelling the blood

mic
11-23-2014, 03:29 PM
Little FYI Coach Freeze..
Basically the starting 11 on offense are all YOUR recruits..

AlSwearengen
11-23-2014, 03:29 PM
He knows the florida talk might be over (especially if we beat them) and he will no longer have the bear's by their balls on that front. He has to get back into character and tell the bears what they want to hear, which is "crootin".

On the florida front, personally, I don't think he wants any part of florida. You are expected to "croot" AND coach them up over there. He would be in over his head at a place like florida.

Maroonthirteen
11-23-2014, 03:46 PM
I Heard a Reb say today that they need to rethink the contract extension. This Reb talked about all the talent but Mullen is doing more with less (i let it go). I was shocked by the honesty.

defiantdog
11-23-2014, 03:51 PM
I Heard a Reb say today that they need to rethink the contract extension. This Reb talked about all the talent but Mullen is doing more with less (i let it go). I was shocked by the honesty.

It's all about leadership. We have strong leadership on both sides of the ball. OM doesn't.