PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Morning QB- Settling Family Business Edition

Coach34
11-23-2014, 10:38 AM
1. We came out and honored a great group of Sr's last night. Great crowd, great atmosphere...and our guys came out and took care of bidness. We did what we were supposed to do- come out and look like the #2 or #3 best team in the nation.

2. Nice job for the most part on offense. I would have liked to have seen a concerted effort to get Griff a TD and RoJo a little more action- but other than that we made sure and got all the Sr's involved.

3. Great performance by Stonehands. Looked really good last night and got a couple of TD's. Really proud of his effort last night.

4. UPig just scored again on an Ole Missus turnover.

5. Win Saturday and we are in the national playoff- it's pretty simple. The polls and committee were unanimous last week- and I suspect they will be unanimous about us again this week.

6. I got to give credit to Mutt- he's on a roll. Yesterday, he mentioned it was good for Ole Missus to get a dose of playing UPig the week before the Egg Bowl like we have all these years. That's a great point considering how physical they are as a team year in and year out. Today he made the most dead-on assessment of Ole Missus- Ole Missus is the Fredo of the Corleone Family. They talk all that Flagship and Big Brother bullshit- but they are Fredo. The older brother that just doesnt have the intelligence or the skills to do anything significant- but thinks he can. Here is them whining:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Weaop_aiTg

We have to go to Oxford and beat Fredo Saturday. Fredo knows their only chance at salvaging anything and saving any kind of respect isto beat us. It will be their Super Bowl. They want to storm the field. We cant allow Fredo to do that. We have to keep Fredo in their place. We have finished ahead of Fredo 5 straight years in the SEC West. We have taken control of the Family. It's "Our Family".

I know our guys will come out and play hard on Saturday. We are gonna get Fredo's best shot. We have to force Bo Dirt into his 4 turnovers and hammer Fredo's ass. Saturday- we settle all Family business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CDlBLvc3YE

In Mullen We Trust,

C34

GTHOM
11-23-2014, 10:44 AM
No doubt. I already cant wait, they seem like they are already breaking, i hope we break them in half

HailState39110
11-23-2014, 10:45 AM
One item of note. Even if we lose we will still finish ahead of them in the West for the 5th straight year. They have 3 losses and losing to them will only give us 2

Coach34
11-23-2014, 10:46 AM
One item of note. Even if we lose we will still finish ahead of them in the West for the 5th straight year. They have 3 losses and losing to them will only give us 2

I said that:

"We have finished ahead of Fredo 5 straight years in the SEC West"

GTHOM
11-23-2014, 10:52 AM

There is no ''if we lose''

Coach34
11-23-2014, 10:55 AM
Nope- we are going to go handle Fredo on Saturday

gtowndawg
11-23-2014, 10:57 AM
it's the perfect analogy on so many levels.

Hey Fredo. Never take sides against the family. Never.

defiantdog
11-23-2014, 11:01 AM
Our guys are gonna be angry for this game. When I was at the Bama game, my Bama buddy and I both agreed that was one of the hardest hitting games we've ever seen in the trenches. The Egg Bowl will surpass that. Our veteran defensive line will hit OM harder than they have hit anyone all year. OM doesn't know what they have coming to them on Saturday. They have nothing to play for and our veterans have everything to play for. Expect a hard hitting clash that leaves Bo limping and Verne Lumpbutt pitching for excuses.

GTHOM
11-23-2014, 11:12 AM
Our guys are gonna be angry for this game. When I was at the Bama game, my Bama buddy and I both agreed that was one of the hardest hitting games we've ever seen in the trenches. The Egg Bowl will surpass that. Our veteran defensive line will hit OM harder than they have hit anyone all year. OM doesn't know what they have coming to them on Saturday. They have nothing to play for and our veterans have everything to play for. Expect a hard hitting clash that leaves Bo limping and Verne Lumpbutt pitching for excuses.

Hail Yeah

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2014, 11:14 AM
Does anyone find it hilarious that the media is saying Fredo isn't even a quality win for us anymore?

LOL, I can't help but laugh about this. How does that make you feel Fredo? You aren't even a quality win anymore. You basically suck

justwin
11-23-2014, 11:21 AM
they'll spin it despite making themselves look foolish. Remember "hasn't beated anyone in the West other than OM" just a few years back?

Does anyone find it hilarious that the media is saying Fredo isn't even a quality win for us anymore?

LOL, I can't help but laugh about this. How does that make you feel Fredo? You aren't even a quality win anymore. You basically suck

DLGDawg
11-23-2014, 11:24 AM
That was one hell of a note by Mutt....Arky sandwiched between bama and the egg bowl has been brutal for us.

Fredo.....that's some pure gold.

Coach34
11-23-2014, 12:36 PM
That was one hell of a note by Mutt....Arky sandwiched between bama and the egg bowl has been brutal for us.

Fredo.....that's some pure gold.

yep- they are Fredo to me from now on. It couldnt fit them any better.

Coach34
11-23-2014, 07:51 PM
bump