PDA

View Full Version : Jrob

msstate7
11-23-2014, 10:37 AM
He has gotten 19 carries the last 3 games. This is the week he needs to get 15 plus. He's rested and he needs to be a huge part of this game

GTHOM
11-23-2014, 10:45 AM
Agreed. We need to do what we do RTGDF and we will win going away. I think our defense will own them

justwin
11-23-2014, 11:41 AM
With the nat'l rushing record being broken the last 2 weeks, it really has got me curious of what he could do with 25-30 carries.

blacklistedbully
11-23-2014, 11:47 AM
Anybody else worried he got hurt last night? There was a point the camera lingered on him, and he looked downright dejected, even had his head down in his hand, like he'd just got some really bad news.

Really hope not (knock on wood). Really like that young man.

GTHOM
11-23-2014, 12:03 PM
Hes not hurt mullen rested him in the 2nd half

GreenheadDawg
11-23-2014, 12:11 PM
Anybody else worried he got hurt last night? There was a point the camera lingered in him, and he looked downright dejected, even had his head down in his hand, like he'd just got some really bad news.

Well I saw him on the sideline 4th qtr laughing and jumping around so I assume he can't be too hurt

Sacrifice
11-23-2014, 12:18 PM
Anybody else worried he got hurt last night? There was a point the camera lingered in him, and he looked downright dejected, even had his head down in his hand, like he'd just got some really bad news.

I think he was told his night was over and he was PISSED!!

Todd4State
11-23-2014, 12:20 PM
Well I saw him on the sideline 4th qtr laughing and jumping around so I assume he can't be too hurt

I saw that too. I was worried that he was hurt when we weren't playing him- scarred by JJ Johnson 1998 I guess- but when I saw him on the sideline laughing and running around, I was relieved.

HoopsDawg
11-23-2014, 12:33 PM
With the nat'l rushing record being broken the last 2 weeks, it really has got me curious of what he could do with 25-30 carries.

I really don't want to see him get that many carries. 15 carries is about right. We are better when we are balanced and spreading the wealth.