PDA

View Full Version : GTHOM's thoughts

GTHOM
11-23-2014, 10:07 AM
I thought we played very well, yea it was vandy but 51-0 is impressive no matter who you play. Offensively we looked very clean besides a few penalties. We ran the ball well, blocked well, Dak looked awesome throwing the ball besides that one series were he looked gimpy all of a sudden. He got it retaped and came back strong. I also like the way Mullen played the players on senior night, was impressed he let Nick Griffin get plenty of carries and Ashton Shumpert. That guy is coming on. He hits the hole one play he drug a vandy d lineman forward about 4 yards for a first down. Beast of a RB. Defensively we played very well besides some penalties again, from that AWFUL ref crew. That is the same crew that worked the Egg Bowl last year and the A&M game earlier this year. They are pathetic. I was so proud of Mullen for getting after their ass. It fired the team and the crowd up too. Dak was already talking TSUN on the field after the game, we look ready folks. I think we are fixing to put it on that hotty toddy ass next saturday.