PDA

View Full Version : Bear spin to try and save face.

starkvegasdawg
11-23-2014, 07:33 AM
Their new mantra they're spewing out en masse is that they are the only team to beat bama...the real #1. They're really having to dig deep to have to feel good about themselves. Their psyche has been badly damaged. Just a few short weeks ago they were top 10 and we weren't ranked. Then they were #4 in the opening playoff poll. Now they're praying to not be in the liberty bowl while we're in the running for the national title and guaranteed no worse than a second place finish in the secw. If we go in there Saturday and go up early then the team and fan base will lay down and quit.

BLITZII
11-23-2014, 07:36 AM
They have to spin it....otherwise their fans will not show up at the Egg Bowl. TSUN will not show up to watch a butt-whipping from us again.

cbrunt29
11-23-2014, 07:39 AM
Several of my bearshark buddies who have tickets say they aren't going. A large portion of that fan base has given up

thunderclap
11-23-2014, 08:55 AM
Still, we better come to play. We will.

RC3
11-23-2014, 09:02 AM
I saw one bear post on fb that he was giving his tickets away. And he did so

Dawgface
11-23-2014, 09:19 AM
Yes, we better be ready and not assume the bears will roll over and play dead. They still have a D that can give us some trouble. But Mullen will have the guys focused.

msstate7
11-23-2014, 09:27 AM
Bc om has such a great secondary and practically no offense, I'd like to play somewhat conservative. Dont let them hit any home runs on us. We need to run and run and run some more this week. I wouldn't throw very much this week until they have everyone in the box.

coastratdog
11-23-2014, 09:35 AM
Bc om has such a great secondary and practically no offense, I'd like to play somewhat conservative. Dont let them hit any home runs on us. We need to run and run and run some more this week. I wouldn't throw very much this week until they have everyone in the box.

And that my friend is exactly how they r going to play D. Alabama did it and it worked for them. Problem is TSUN doesn't have the front four the Tide has and it will fail. We win by 24 with CDM empting the bench.