PDA

View Full Version : Freeze postgame

PassInterference
11-23-2014, 02:20 AM
http://youtu.be/jwUdoqi0ack

"Congratulations to them. I know what its like to get bowl eligibility at a place that hasn't been there in a while."

That Hugh Freeze is never at a shortage of ways to compliment himself.

Liverpooldawg
11-23-2014, 02:26 AM
He said that out of love I'm sure. What a jerk.

Todd4State
11-23-2014, 02:30 AM
He is basically saying- "Hey Ole Miss fans- remember Houston Nutt? See- I'm not so bad after all".

TUSK
11-23-2014, 02:30 AM
reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mhnjwc-0sc

PassInterference
11-23-2014, 02:34 AM
Another video, just longer...

http://youtu.be/qs9yks2_RUU

8:21 mark he says "we gotta go recruit". ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!??!?! Can't take blame. "We gotta go recruit". BWAAHAHAHAHA. Same thing he says after every loss.

SDDawg
11-23-2014, 02:37 AM
Another video, just longer...

http://youtu.be/qs9yks2_RUU

8:21 mark he says "we gotta go recruit". ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!??!?! Can't take blame. "We gotta go recruit". BWAAHAHAHAHA. Same thing he says after every loss.

Maybe he should try coaching the guys he has, just a thought.

archdog
11-23-2014, 03:03 AM
Recruit hell. He needs to get production out of his guys starting with the music city bowl. Coaching is what they need and Freeze can't provide.

GreenheadDawg
11-23-2014, 09:24 AM
All that matter is winning the championship in febuarary baby! He's more pathetic than this fan base. I don't think I've ever heard a coach talk about recruiting during a post lost conference. Pathetic

Political Hack
11-23-2014, 09:28 AM
he's probably pretty devastated realizing he probably just lost his shot at the gator job...

GTHOM
11-23-2014, 10:23 AM
It is going to be heavenly to see the beatdown we put on him and his team next week, I literally cannot stand the guy. The sight of him infuriates me. He is so full of just straight garbage. Everything that comes out of his mouth is never his fault, always has an excuse, just like his fanbase. I cannot wait for saturday. I will pray for the Rev. Freeze's soul

RC3
11-23-2014, 10:29 AM
He really is the perfect coach for ole miss. He fits right in. He knows that crooting victories are more important than actual W's to their fanbase. Gotta get better players. He's said that shit after nearly every loss. I'd be insulted if I played for him.
Let's be honest here. They are seriously trending downwards. Doesn't matter what happens in February because they have no qb next year and no foreseeable running game. They are a 6-6 type team next year. Gonna have to rely completely on their D. The honeymoon is over. Seats gonna get hot for Bucky real quick. Might wanna jump ship this year if he gets a chance

HailState39110
11-23-2014, 10:42 AM
If he loses the Egg Bowl that will be 2 straight and he will need to come to Sville next year needing to beat Dak and JRob their senior year with no QB or running game . We all know what happened when Nutt lost 3 straight to MSU.

The pressure is all on Freeze. It was all on Mullen last year needing a win to get to 6 wins and stop OMs momentum. Mullen answered, it's your turn Bucky

Rick Danko
11-23-2014, 11:17 AM
My god he is a douchebag.... I have to give him credit though, he knows what sends a thrill down his fanbases leg. Love them some 'crootin

IMissJack
11-23-2014, 11:20 AM
It is going to be heavenly to see the beatdown we put on him and his team next week, I literally cannot stand the guy. The sight of him infuriates me. He is so full of just straight garbage. Everything that comes out of his mouth is never his fault, always has an excuse, just like his fanbase. I cannot wait for saturday. I will pray for the Rev. Freeze's soul

If I were Mullen, when we shook hands at midfield after the game, I would say, "Winning out of Love, God Bless"

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2014, 11:22 AM
My god he is a douchebag.... I have to give him credit though, he knows what sends a thrill down his fanbases leg. Love them some 'crootin

If there is one thing Freeze is great at, it's story telling. He's exceptional at telling stories to recruits and he is exceptional at continuing to tell his story to the Ole Miss fan base. Fans forget where they came from very quickly, and it's up the leader to continue to tell that story to keep people's spirits up. Freeze does this exceptionally well.