PDA

View Full Version : it goes without saying, "all bets are off in rivalry games", but...

TUSK
11-23-2014, 01:51 AM
I really like Bammer's chances against AU in TTown...

oh....

yall are gonna straight up sodomize Ole Miss... yall need to run it 60 frickin times and "make their arse quit" (again).

DudyDawg
11-23-2014, 01:55 AM
Thanks for telling us you think bama is going to win.

SDDawg
11-23-2014, 01:57 AM
I haven't kept up with Auburn closely but something happened to them a few weeks back (besides just the injuries), they look like the fire is gone. Will be interesting to see if they can make it a good game next week.

TUSK
11-23-2014, 01:58 AM
Thanks for telling us you think bama is going to win.

dude, it was an Egg Bowl Post (pro MSU, at that)... prefaced with the requisite arrogant Bammer post....

ie, a joke.... you must not know my work... jeesh.

cheewgumm
11-23-2014, 01:58 AM
Bama 31
Auburn. 21

State. 48
OMU. 13

TUSK
11-23-2014, 02:01 AM
Bama 31
Auburn. 21

State. 48
OMU. 13

Chewie, I've not thought about the scores, but I think that's reasonable... not sure yall whack em by 35, but I could see 21...

I think Bama will get up "big" and coast to a 10-14 point win....

SDDawg
11-23-2014, 02:04 AM
If OM quits in the first quarter like they did tonight, we could beat them by 40. I don't think they will, but I expect to win by two plus scores and I expect Dak and JRob to punish them. If Bro doesn't play, they shouldn't even bother to show up.

cheewgumm
11-23-2014, 02:05 AM
I'm biased and just maybe wZnt it to happen.

I'm anxious to see if we are " clicking" niw or if it's just Vandy.

I'd never pick an iron bowl to be a rout no matter what I thought . Like now I think u guys win easily, but it never happens.

It does happen in
The egg bowl.

TUSK
11-23-2014, 02:09 AM
I'm biased and just maybe wZnt it to happen.

I'd never pick an iron bowl to be a rout no matter what I thought . Like now I think u guys win easily, but it never happens.

It does happen in
The egg bowl.

well, of the last four years in the IB, it's 2 "fluke" wins AU and two blowouts by bammer... but I don't trust those shady bastards... they'll prolly trade Montgomery and the AL Gulf Coast to sign Aaron Rogers to a 1 day contract.

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2014, 07:46 AM
I think we got it back. We looked like we did during the LSU-Texas A&M-Auburn stretch. We weren't screwing around and had a serious focus last night. We looked better than any of the last four games. Come to think of it, UT-Martin gave us a better game than Vandy did...and I think Vandy beats UT-Martin easily.

MSUDawg4Life
11-23-2014, 09:02 AM
When they say you can throw the records out in rivalry games, that's true for the Egg Bowl.

Historically, the team with the worst record has won many times. It's in Oxford too. This game is going to be sheer war. Those bastards are going to do everything they can to derail our season.

We better be ready.