PDA

View Full Version : We've officially finished ahead of Ole Miss in the SEC West for 5 straight years

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2014, 01:42 AM
Yup, tonight clinched the 5th straight year we have finished above them in the SEC West.

I'm curious how many times in that half decade they've been picked to finish higher in the preseason, and how many times they have finished higher in the recruiting rankings?

It must really suck to finish behind your secondary rival in the standings for a half decade.

BeardoMSU
11-23-2014, 02:06 AM
They only care about winning the press conference in February and beating LSU....

SDDawg
11-23-2014, 02:09 AM
They're gonna lose that damned press conference too, rats are jumping ship and there will be some Merry Flipmas going on this year.

BeardoMSU
11-23-2014, 02:21 AM
They're gonna lose that damned press conference too, rats are jumping ship and there will be some Merry Flipmas going on this year.

Shit idk...I hope you're right, but when they lose on the field, they tend to go all out to ensure they at least salvage something for the pressers.....e.g., 2010. Coming off an abysmal season, and their in state rival slaughtering Michigan in a New Years Day Bowl, they manage to pillage our class. What gave? Granted most of the ponies from that class never panned out, but still...very curious.

BossDawg
11-23-2014, 02:26 AM
Impossible. Oxford, egotistical 'croots and 3 national championships. It's a dynasty up there and they are light years ahead of State.

Todd4State
11-23-2014, 02:28 AM
Shit idk...I hope you're right, but when they lose on the field, they tend to go all out to ensure they at least salvage something for the pressers.....e.g., 2010. Coming off an abysmal season, and their in state rival slaughtering Michigan in a New Years Day Bowl, they manage to pillage our class. What gave? Granted most of the ponies from that class never panned out, but still...very curious.

They didn't pillage shit. They got CJ and Brassell (basically from Oxford)- and that's it. Singleton never committed publicly and Whitehead went to Auburn. They tried to get Dee Arrington, Joe Morrow, and PJ Jones to flip and failed. Our fans went completely berserk and in hindsight blew that class out of proportion in terms of who was flipped.

mstatefan91
11-23-2014, 02:40 AM
Guys didn't you get the memo?

MSU just plays opponents that suck and at the perfect time**

Ahh Nafoom, you are my favorite piece of comedy

archdog
11-23-2014, 03:05 AM
Can someone dig up nafoom talk8ng about our game against Arkansas and LSU. I would love to read it over.

Mutt the Hoople
11-23-2014, 07:53 AM
We're their "little brothers"....like Michael Corleone was Fredo's little brother.

gravedigger
11-23-2014, 08:45 AM
The fattest chic in the bar is not worth considering till no others are left.

coastratdog
11-23-2014, 09:41 AM
The fattest chic in the bar is not worth considering till no others are left.

That's funny but not sure how it applies.

codeDawg
11-23-2014, 09:52 AM
How many sTarZZZ is that worth?****

blacklistedbully
11-23-2014, 10:38 AM
We're their "little brothers"....like Michael Corleone was Fredo's little brother.

Brilliant! I am definitely going to use this. Shall I give you referencing credit?