PDA

View Full Version : It's amaIng ESPN has just adopted Herbstreets

cheewgumm
11-23-2014, 12:39 AM
Top 4.

They just showed a graph of the 3 one loss teams outside Herbies top 4, kind of looking at what they had to do to get in.

Why
Wouldn't they use the actual
Top 4?

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2014, 12:43 AM
It's unreal the amount of perception forming and politicking that is going on right now.

I feel like MSU is on an island with no army to back us. I feel like France

Irondawg
11-23-2014, 12:43 AM
More conspiracy theory. I was out of pocket tonight and checked ESPN real quick to get a score update. our game wasn't on the ticker up top or when you clicked on the Top 25 scoreboard.

gravedigger
11-23-2014, 01:04 AM
We'll see tuesday. Bet the committee holds right where it is. Osu didnt look like a top 4 team and neither did fsu.

Tonight is why im glad the networks and their pet pollsters dont get to decide anymore. I dont deel there has ever been a legit nc due to all this bullshit shaping the polls in years past.

Shame on you espn. And f^ck you too for good measure.

WeWonItAll(Most)
11-23-2014, 01:06 AM
I feel like France
Lol

Bully Dee Williams
11-23-2014, 01:16 AM
Also, on Watch ESPN, every non-CBS SEC game from today is available for replay...except ours.

ShotgunDawg
11-23-2014, 01:23 AM
We'll see tuesday. Bet the committee holds right where it is. Osu didnt look like a top 4 team and neither did fsu.

Tonight is why im glad the networks and their pet pollsters dont get to decide anymore. I dont deel there has ever been a legit nc due to all this bullshit shaping the polls in years past.

Shame on you espn. And f^ck you too for good measure.

Oh, you can bet your ass we are going to be 4th this week and we will be 4th after next week, if we beat Ole Miss. The screw job will come in after the conference championship games.

We need to be big Auburn Tiger fans next weekend. I want so badly to just go to Atlanta and earn it ourselves