PDA

View Full Version : Matt Stinchcomb

cheewgumm
11-22-2014, 10:52 PM
Is Terrible... Also just said we're " on the outside looking in".

mparkerfd20
11-22-2014, 10:54 PM
Can kiss my hairy white ass... I've had enough of his stupid ass tonight

JDog13
11-22-2014, 10:55 PM
He's horrible.

ShotgunDawg
We have very few people in our corner. Not sure why

VandelayIndustries
He's awful.

whosyourdawgy
And they were all but saying Dan was gonna be looking for another job. I mean where do these people get that from? I know it's a blow out and they gotta talk about something but really

CadaverDawg
11-22-2014, 10:56 PM
He's been downplaying us all night long. Not sure why, he's usually pretty good IMO. But tonight, horrible.

HoopsDawg
11-22-2014, 10:56 PM
He's awful.

Does he not realize the only people watching this game right now are MSU fans?

JDog13
11-22-2014, 10:57 PM
And they were all but saying Dan was gonna be looking for another job. I mean where do these people get that from? I know it's a blow out and they gotta talk about something but really

That was absolutely dumb. I hope someone said something to him.

IMissJack
11-22-2014, 11:02 PM
Stinchcomb is so obviously biased! He and Kannel keep repeating their mantra, because they can't be wrong...

IMissJack
11-22-2014, 11:12 PM
Because all of the SEC analysts went to other big time SEC programs. SEC network for example has 2 from LSU, 2 from GA, 1 or 2 from Bama, etc. They can't bring themselves to think MSU belongs in the same conversation as the National Championship playoffs.

IMissJack
11-22-2014, 11:13 PM
That was absolutely dumb. I hope someone said something to him.

If I'm Stricklin, I'm sending SECn a little note about it.

DLGDawg
11-22-2014, 11:18 PM
Was most definitely sick of listening to them.
Dan leavin...developmental program...blah blah.
I mean , the more we keep winning, the better our recruiting will be.

KB21
11-22-2014, 11:28 PM
IMO, the problem is how many are actually listening to this and believing that this may be the case. The fact of the matter is, if the committee was going to put OSU, TCU, or Baylor over us, they would have done it this week after the Bama loss. They didn't. This is nothing more than the media trying to stir something up.

Think about this. All of the SEC West is bowl eligible. Mississippi State will have beaten all of them except Alabama by the end of the year. What other team can say than ran a gauntlet like that? Alabama is the only one.

hells bells
11-22-2014, 11:32 PM
And the "why does Mullen stay at MSU with this run" basically. This is why I hate ESPN ball sacks.

msstate7
11-22-2014, 11:33 PM
IMO, the problem is how many are actually listening to this and believing that this may be the case. The fact of the matter is, if the committee was going to put OSU, TCU, or Baylor over us, they would have done it this week after the Bama loss. They didn't. This is nothing more than the media trying to stir something up.

Think about this. All of the SEC West is bowl eligible. Mississippi State will have beaten all of them except Alabama by the end of the year. What other team can say than ran a gauntlet like that? Alabama is the only one.

No sec west team has lost to anyone but sec teams

EAVdog
11-22-2014, 11:34 PM
Espn thinks it'll make more money (in advertising etc...) with Ohio State in the playoff. He works for Espn. Not hard to understand. A Sugar Bowl with Bama Vs MSU won't get as many eyeballs as Bama Vs OSU. Sucks but that is why they are hell bent on Ohio State. Notice how Baylor /TCU are just assumed out.

IMissJack
11-22-2014, 11:37 PM
Espn thinks it'll make more money (in advertising etc...) with Ohio State in the playoff. He works for Espn. Not hard to understand. A Sugar Bowl with Bama Vs MSU won't get as many eyeballs as Bama Vs OSU. Sucks but that is why they are hell bent on Ohio State. Notice how Baylor /TCU are just assumed out.

Correction: They will get more eyeballs until halftime, when Bama is on top of OSU by 4 TDs.

EdDawg
11-22-2014, 11:42 PM
The thing is the committee can't have Bama as 1 and leave us out. Look at the loses, Bama's lose is looking pretty bad, while our lose is the #1 team. If the committee wants to leave us out I think Bama would have to slide down to 2 or 3.

Why did Bama jump to 1? Because the committee sees us as a playoff team, if they didn't bama would be 3 or 4.

blacklistedbully
11-23-2014, 01:11 AM
The thing is the committee can't have Bama as 1 and leave us out. Look at the loses, Bama's lose is looking pretty bad, while our lose is the #1 team. If the committee wants to leave us out I think Bama would have to slide down to 2 or 3.

Why did Bama jump to 1? Because the committee sees us as a playoff team, if they didn't bama would be 3 or 4.

Because last week:
#2 Oregon didn't play
#3 FSU looked terrible yet again in their narrow win over unranked Miami
#4 TCU looked bad in their narrow win over a terrible Kansas team.
At the same time all of the above happened, Bama beat then #1 MSU.

That is why Bama jumped to #1, period.

TaleofTwoDogs
11-23-2014, 01:17 AM
He also said that our facilities were second rate (paraphased) and that we don't have the money to compete. Has this idiot even seen our facilities and exactly how much money do you need to compete at a high level, 100 million, 200 million??

JDog13
11-23-2014, 01:25 AM
He also said that our facilities were second rate (paraphased) and that we don't have the money to compete. Has this idiot even seen our facilities and exactly how much money do you need to compete at a high level, 100 million, 200 million??

$180,000

Rick Danko
11-23-2014, 11:29 AM
My god, watching replay and whoever was with Stench was talking about the low stars and how they were the face of what our program was about, said they could proudly say first to ever take State to #1. Stench immediately pops in with "yep, and it won't ever happen again." Pretty low class

IMissJack
11-23-2014, 11:37 AM
The graph they showed about stars also showed most were 3 stars with a few 4, and 1 5. Pretty much a bell curve of 1-5 stars for the starters. No way the kind of players we sometimes recruit from Maben or other small towns get enough info out or press to get them ranked where they would be if at a bigger school. If we get a kid from a small school in MS that is ranked a solid 3 star, in my mind I think, probably closer to 4. And, as far as Stinkycomb talking about money and facilities and it never happening again. I would say with the SECnetwork deal and money, it is more likely than ever before that with the right coach it could happen. The SEC network and money has done much more for the traditionally lower tier SEC teams than it did for the Bama's, LSU's of the world.