PDA

View Full Version : SMH @ Recruiting Talk

I seen it dawg
11-22-2014, 09:59 AM
****ing holy hell why do people get all blistered about this like we are OM? I think so far it's obvious that our staff has some clue what they are doing, seeing as how we are deeper in talent than almost all of the SEC, and if we haven't noticed we are 9-1 and set to be in the final four playing for the whole thing. WTF

Coach34
11-22-2014, 10:05 AM
+1

missouridawg
11-22-2014, 10:10 AM
It really is baffling. This week we have become horrible at recruiting and we need to completely overhaul our substitution patterns as well as our defensive game plan.

SDDawg
11-22-2014, 10:13 AM
Our fans are so used to getting in their own way it's just a reflex at this point. Time to "unlearn" some things.

I seen it dawg
11-22-2014, 10:17 AM
Our fans are so used to getting in their own way it's just a reflex at this point. Time to "unlearn" some things.

Correct. It's a new ****ing time here. People to need to let the **** go of the past and embrace where we are and where we are going. If people can't do that go find a new ****ing team.

Leroy Jenkins
11-22-2014, 10:24 AM
Perhaps make a recruiting forum for those who don't care to sift through recruiting talk.

Liverpooldawg
11-22-2014, 10:24 AM
Correct. It's a new ****ing time here. People to need to let the **** go of the past and embrace where we are and where we are going. If people can't do that go find a new ****ing team.

Yep. We had 31 commitments. You had to know there would be grey shirt offers coming and it is no suprise that one of them balked. Our"fans" are our worst enemies sometimes.

msstate7
11-22-2014, 10:33 AM
You know there's talk about recruiting that isn't ripping our coaching. Should we just forget it completely? Recruiting is the life blood of any good program and I (probably many others) like to familiarize myself with who we're recruiting and who are commits are. Recruiting threads are pretty easy to spot. If people don't like em, don't read em

SDDawg
11-22-2014, 11:01 AM
I love recruiting threads, just can't stand complaining about recruiting when we're doing well in that regard. If it's a position group we're not landing like we need to, that may be different. I just don't think that's the case right now for QB commits. And complaining about a 2017 commit that was one foot out the door already- silly.

Homedawg
11-22-2014, 11:15 AM
****ing holy hell why do people get all blistered about this like we are OM? I think so far it's obvious that our staff has some clue what they are doing, seeing as how we are deeper in talent than almost all of the SEC, and if we haven't noticed we are 9-1 and set to be in the final four playing for the whole thing. WTF

Well done!