PDA

View Full Version : Something Positive

LC Dawg
11-21-2014, 04:14 PM
There's too much negative news today so I thought I'd talk about something positive. Tomorrow is the last home game for a group of seniors that have led the way to the success we are having. I know we need a big win tomorrow because of the playoff standings but I would really like to see Nick Griffin get some productive playing time. The guy has been through a lot and I would love to see him score tomorrow night.
The contributions of these seniors will be remembered for a long time. Does anyone else have any wishes for any of the guys tomorrow or have anything to say about these guys?

Political Hack
11-21-2014, 04:15 PM
man... your something positive just bummed me out. Cox is going to miss Sr day...

Dallas_Dawg
11-21-2014, 04:19 PM
Blaine Clausell scores a fat guy td that stands.
B-Mac gets a pick 6 (his last home game as a jr)
Rojo and Mojo score TDs

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
11-21-2014, 04:41 PM
I want to see Kaleb Eulls, PJ Jones, Curtis Virges, & Preston Smith swallowing up the geek squad all night. Also, would like to see one of Jameon Lewis' patented 3-Dimensional TD games w/ a passing, running, & catching score.

DawgHouseUnited
11-21-2014, 04:43 PM
Also, would like to see one of Jameon Lewis' patented 3-Dimensional TD games w/ a passing, running, & catching score.

Would be kinda cool to see Dak get one of those again too.

msstate7
11-21-2014, 04:48 PM
Blaine Clausell scores a fat guy td that stands.
B-Mac gets a pick 6 (his last home game as a jr)
Rojo and Mojo score TDs

rojo td would be great. Really good role player who doesn't get the credit he deserves for the not so glamorous work he does