PDA

View Full Version : This may be the last time I watch FoxSports

Political Hack
11-20-2014, 09:06 PM
even for the NFL... their hate of the SEC is too much for me. they've drawn their line in the sand and they can have that crappy pee-wee football on their channel if they want.

MabenMaroon
11-20-2014, 09:14 PM
I saw one of their games last week after our loss, Gus Johnson was fair in his assessment of our team and conference. Now his side-kick Charles Davis is a whole another story, he is not fond of the us or the SEC in general. With that being said, they are a very good announcing duo and absolutely blow Verne and Gary away. They get a hard-on for whoever is having a good play, they sound like homers for both the teams that they are calling.

Pollodawg
11-20-2014, 09:17 PM
I saw one of their games last week after our loss, Gus Johnson was fair in his assessment of our team and conference. Now his side-kick Charles Davis is a whole another story, he is not fond of the us or the SEC in general. With that being said, they are a very good announcing duo and absolutely blow Verne and Gary away. They get a hard-on for whoever is having a good play, they sound like homers for both the teams that they are calling.

Which is how is how it should be. I have heard people that don't even watch a lot of football make comments about Verne and Gary being so one-sided when they call Alabama games.

Political Hack
11-20-2014, 09:19 PM
the games are fine. it was the half time show that almost made me yak.

Liverpooldawg
11-20-2014, 09:28 PM
They are basically the Big 12 network. What do you expect them to do? They also have a stake in the PAC 12. They obviously would hate the SEC. Brando's transformation is hilarious. You can almost hear him screaming as he bites his tounge sometimes.

M.Fillmore
11-20-2014, 09:53 PM
Brando's transformation is hilarious. You can almost hear him screaming as he bites his tounge sometimes.

Brando is a turd, always has been.