PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jones Status

FreeBoosie
06-13-2013, 09:54 AM
I have a friend who works in the Admissions department who told me Chris Jones has yet to be admitted to MSU. Anybody have any news on what his situation is?

mic
06-13-2013, 10:00 AM
I have a friend who works in the Admissions department who told me Chris Jones has yet to be admitted to MSU. Anybody have any news on what his situation is?

Be here in July..

Big4Dawg
06-13-2013, 10:16 AM
He is really close. He has to either get his ACT up one point or GPA up a tad. He took his a couple weeks ago and is taking a class too, just to be safe.

FreeBoosie
06-13-2013, 10:19 AM
Alright good deal. I'd hate to lose him to EMCC or NWCC and open his recruitment right back up.

PMDawg
06-13-2013, 10:24 AM
Alright good deal. I'd hate to lose him to EMCC or NWCC and open his recruitment right back up.

Imagine the stats he would put up in JUCO.

Coach34
06-13-2013, 10:24 AM
I know he is taking a class this month to ensure enrollment. While the only thing that is 100% certain in life is Dawggeezer defending Stands, the feeling is that he will be good to go in July

coastdoglover
06-13-2013, 10:33 AM
I know he is taking a class this month to ensure enrollment. While the only thing that is 100% certain in life is Dawggeezer defending Stands, the feeling is that he will be good to go in July

Also reminding folks how good you are on your predictions. Jones will be there, don't worry about it. By the way, my coast boys haven't done bad in baseball but since we kept you away from them, they had a positive outlook on MSU. As far as basketball, I hope we succeed but 3 years from now if we are yet to break .500 in the league, let's see how well your plan worked.

Coach34
06-13-2013, 10:39 AM
Also reminding folks how good you are on your predictions. Jones will be there, don't worry about it. By the way, my coast boys haven't done bad in baseball but since we kept you away from them, they had a positive outlook on MSU. As far as basketball, I hope we succeed but 3 years from now if we are yet to break .500 in the league, let's see how well your plan worked.

Grandad made it. Welcome Sir.

I told you not to doubt Cohen- and we see how that turned out. Dont doubt Ray either- I think we made a good hire.

Todd4State
06-13-2013, 11:22 AM
There goes the nursing home.