PDA

View Full Version : More Freeze to Florida From ESPN

codeDawg
11-20-2014, 11:04 AM
Fixed format: Linky Here (http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/94003/freeze-has-florida-recruiting-ties-to-thrive-with-gators)

SDDawg
11-20-2014, 11:19 AM
They do love a good ole fashioned tent revival down in Flawduh.

codeDawg
11-20-2014, 11:55 AM
Fixed formatting.

Political Hack
11-20-2014, 12:00 PM
"Jefferson, the nation's No. 9 prospect, has already taken an official visit to Ole Miss and is very familiar with the staff. In fact, when asked who he thinks would be a good fit at Florida, Jefferson had one name in mind.

“Coach Freeze,” Jefferson said. "I think he would be a great choice for UF. My visit with him at Ole Miss was great. He’s not only a great football coach but he’s a great man. What he can bring to the table can be pretty special if he were to go there and get the place figured out.” "

Wow... wonder if there's some back door recruiting going on already???

DLGDawg
11-20-2014, 12:11 PM
And ya know...I had forgotten all about that 2013 class being ranked. Ha

"Jefferson, the nation's No. 9 prospect, has already taken an official visit to Ole Miss and is very familiar with the staff. In fact, when asked who he thinks would be a good fit at Florida, Jefferson had one name in mind.

“Coach Freeze,” Jefferson said. "I think he would be a great choice for UF. My visit with him at Ole Miss was great. He’s not only a great football coach but he’s a great man. What he can bring to the table can be pretty special if he were to go there and get the place figured out.” "

Wow... wonder if there's some back door recruiting going on already???

Political Hack
11-20-2014, 12:12 PM
And ya know...I had forgotten all about that 2013 class being ranked. Ha

would be freaking hilarious if recruiting rankings lost them their coach.

thf24
11-20-2014, 12:21 PM
I really think this could happen. If Freeze is interested in further career advancement, then he's surely looking for a way out after this season (they're going to be mediocre next year and worse the next), and there are already several signs pointing to Florida.

Pokerdawg44
11-20-2014, 05:15 PM
Freeze has said he was a huge Florida fan during the Spurrier years and said SS was his idol and is the reason why he wears a visor.

Hot Rock
11-20-2014, 08:28 PM
Freeze won't end up at Florida.

Ole Miss will get butt stomped by State in the EggBowl. After that, Freeze's stock will drop and he will continue there for some time.

AlSwearengen
11-20-2014, 08:46 PM
I just can't see freeze leaving his adoptive parents (the touheys). Further, freeze is basically a puppet of the olemiss cigar boys. If he went to Florida, he would be out of his comfort zone.

Coach34
11-20-2014, 08:52 PM
Fla has money guys too- moreso than Ole Missus

Political Hack
11-20-2014, 09:02 PM
I just can't see freeze leaving his adoptive parents (the touheys). Further, freeze is basically a puppet of the olemiss cigar boys. If he went to Florida, he would be out of his comfort zone.

he's leaving a barn that has a fire brewing out back. If the big five don't break away from the NCAA within the next year, OM is hosed IMO.

HoopsDawg
11-20-2014, 09:03 PM

Really? I can't see him turning down UF if offered. I know I wouldn't. It's not like he's following Spurrier, he would be following a coach that couldn't win, but he could recruit.