PDA

View Full Version : Big game tonight at the Hump

dickiedawg
11-20-2014, 09:20 AM
Women's basketball team is off to a hot start in the WNIT, but face a real challenge tonight when No. 16/17 West Virginia visits.
I think the ladies have a chance to be pretty good this year, tonight will be a good measuring stick. You should be able to catch it on SEC Network + (watchespn) if you can't make it to the game.

TheRef
11-20-2014, 09:28 AM
Women's basketball team is off to a hot start in the WNIT, but face a real challenge tonight when No. 16/17 West Virginia visits.
I think the ladies have a chance to be pretty good this year, tonight will be a good measuring stick. You should be able to catch it on SEC Network + (watchespn) if you can't make it to the game.

Tix are $5 and children high school age and under can get in for free.

engie
11-20-2014, 09:36 AM
Win this, and we'll be ranked 2 weeks into these badass freshmen's careers at MSU... This team is going to make a run at some point, maybe even this year.

TheRef
11-20-2014, 09:38 AM
Win this, and we'll be ranked 2 weeks into these badass freshmen's careers at MSU... This team is going to make a run at some point, maybe even this year.

We currently lead the SEC in PPG with 95 PPG. Also, the Lady Bulldogs are shooting 44.7% from behind the arc.

Freshman Morgan William has averaged 24 PPG thus far.

Victoria Vivians is averaging 17.5 PPG.

engie
11-20-2014, 09:48 AM
I hope it keeps up and the men's teams get going. Would be really nice to be one of the few WBB programs around the country that's actually break-even...

Coach34
11-20-2014, 10:01 AM
TittyDawgs gonna be good the next couple of years

TheRef
11-20-2014, 10:02 AM

I was waiting for you to come in, Coach...now all we need is curmudgeon in here and we'll have the whole gang back.

TheRef
11-20-2014, 10:02 AM

I was waiting for you to come in, Coach...now all we need is curmudgeon in here and we'll have the whole gang back.

curmudgeon
11-20-2014, 10:05 AM
Who is this chick from Shades Valley/Birmingham that is averaging 24 ppg? I knew that we would be good with Victoria Vivians, but man that's a surprise when you get 24 ppg off the bench.

I really like the WBB coach. We have a chance to be really good.

But they'd still get beat by a decent high school boys team.