PDA

View Full Version : Let's be honest

starkvegasdawg
11-20-2014, 07:40 AM
Who heard about the incident at the FSU library and the first think you thought to yourself was what has Jameis done now?

Dawgface
11-20-2014, 08:08 AM
I thought.......who would be the first to make a joke about it on here? Congrats....you win. ;)

Jack Lambert
11-20-2014, 08:56 AM
What happen at the FSU library?

starkvegasdawg
11-20-2014, 09:00 AM
What happen at the FSU library?
Some nut job walked in and shot three people before shooting himself. All victims still alive but 1 critical.

quickstrike2
11-20-2014, 09:18 AM
My first reaction to seeing the headline was definitely something to do with the FSU football team. Then my thoughts turned to Jimbo having a press conference and when asked about it, he would say that he knew nothing about it. Later in the day, he would have another press conference, he would then say there was nothing to it, and no facts could be found (because they had been destroyed, or the police never investigated it due to it being a FSU football team incident) and that his kids where in the best kids in the entire history of the world.

Seriously though, prayers for the victims.

thedawg
11-20-2014, 09:22 AM
I only heard a snip it and didnt really know what happened.. i just heard there was a shooting on FSU campus.. Im not gonna lie first thought in my head was.." Surely that idiot isnt involved"

BLITZII
11-20-2014, 10:11 AM
I did wonder if someone from the football team was involved.