PDA

View Full Version : I think we're gonna win it if we get in

cheewgumm
11-20-2014, 12:42 AM
Watching this replay... Just some real bad mistakes I don't think will happen again.

BeardoMSU
11-20-2014, 12:51 AM
I would absolutely love that rematch in the Dome. We'd get it done the second time.

Reason2succeed
11-20-2014, 01:03 AM
I still feel like we are the better team.

ShotgunDawg
11-20-2014, 01:29 AM
The media trying to sell that Ohio State is one of the best 4 teams is an insult to intelligent people everywhere. They continue to say that "Ohio State is a different team now, and JT Barrett was a young QB then"

Well, Ohio State's defense gave up 35 points to V Tech in that game, and V Tech hasn't score that many point in any of the rest of their games. So why isn't Ohio State's defense to blame? Why doesn't the media ever bring this up?

Would MSU be given the benefit of the doubt if Dak was hurt and we lost to Kentucky at home by 14 points? How is OSU's loss to V Tech any different?

Also, you have to ask this question: Would Notre Dame, who isn't in a conference, be in the playoff if they had our resume?

If your answer to this question is "Yes", then you must put MSU in as well. It makes absolutely no sense to punish MSU because they are in a conference.

DancingRabbit
11-20-2014, 01:44 AM
Our struggles probably have something to do with never carrying the #1 moniker.

Except for falling asleep at KY the defense has been pretty solid.

If Dan and Dak can get back in the groove we had at LSU, aTm and Auburn nobody can stop us. We saw a glimpse of it at Bama after we got over the jitters.

Dan's a great guy and a great program manager, but he's still learning a few things about in game management. Hope he stays with us a long long time. Our lows won't be too low and our highs can be very high.