dawgoneyall
11-19-2014, 06:56 PM
becoming more rude on the HtoH show?

Been around Dick too much.

TheRef
11-19-2014, 06:59 PM
becoming more rude on the HtoH show?

Been around Dick too much.

First he's too nice, now he's being a dick?

Dawgcentral
11-19-2014, 07:49 PM
Not sure about other topics, but when Matt says he's burned out when talking about different scenarios in the SEC West, I have to agree with him.

Auburn's not beating Bama, and OM is not going to win the West. I'll be happy when Arky runs over them on Saturday so the OM fans will quit pleasuring themselves with the fantasy.

gravedigger
11-19-2014, 08:17 PM
Nice, dickish, either way he's boring. Gets sidetracked and dick lets him blather on and on without shutting him up.

Between the two id rather sit next to cross than matt at a game any day.

I'm surprised that show has survived.

State82
11-19-2014, 10:14 PM
I'm surprised that show has survived.

I am too. It's just not very good. I like Matt, because he's a Dog, and he does know his football. But Cross is pretty much intolerable, as is the entire show. That being said, I hope they make it just for their sake. I don't listen anyway.

Bully13
11-19-2014, 11:04 PM
I am too. It's just not very good. I like Matt, because he's a Dog, and he does know his football. But Cross is pretty much intolerable, as is the entire show. That being said, I hope they make it just for their sake. I don't listen anyway.

great summarization of the difference in their fanbase and program vs ours. Being around Dick is never a good thing anyway. unless you like Dick. Not that there's anything wrong with that . maybe.

Jack Lambert
11-20-2014, 09:04 AM
I have stopped listening to that show going home. I guess about 1 month ago. Cross is one guy other than Yelling Kellum I can't bare to listen to. I am listening to Home Grown Cooking now on the ESPN channel. The same channel Bo Bounds show is on.

That brings up another point. Bo has not proven to be right all season long about the College Football Playoff. No one has proven to be right. The narrative changes every week with these radio guys and they never get it right. This week just like the previous weeks they have made it sound like the gospel and this is how it's going to go down. They will be wrong again. That Roll Bama Roll Edwards that Bo keeps propping up has lost all creditability with me and I wish Bo would stop having him on. I about to the point of cutting Bo off and listen to music.