PDA

View Full Version : Pac12 championship game

msstate7
11-19-2014, 02:22 PM
Out of Arizona, asu, ucla, and usc does anyone control their own destiny? Who has the edge in this group?

Beaver
11-19-2014, 02:44 PM
I'm pretty sure UCLA controls their own destiny. If they win out, they're in. They have USC and Stanford left with wins over AZ and AZ State

msstate7
11-19-2014, 02:45 PM
I'm pretty sure UCLA controls their own destiny. If they win out, they're in. They have USC and Stanford left with wins over AZ and AZ State

Sounds right.

I can't decide who would be the best matchup for Oregon out of that group. I'm leaning usc

DudyDawg
11-19-2014, 02:47 PM
Any two loss team doesn't control their own destiny. They all need help. If ucla beats oregon, they still need one of tcu osu Baylor to lose to even have a shot at the top four

Beaver
11-19-2014, 02:49 PM
Any two loss team doesn't control their own destiny. They all need help. If ucla beats oregon, they still need one of tcu osu Baylor to lose to even have a shot at the top four

For the playoff yes.. But I was talking about controlling their own destiny to reach Pac 12 Title.

dawgs
11-19-2014, 02:49 PM

I think he meant controls their own destiny to reach the pac 12 CG.

DudyDawg
11-19-2014, 02:59 PM
For the playoff yes.. But I was talking about controlling their own destiny to reach Pac 12 Title.

My fault. Yeah, I believe UCLA owns all the tie breakers

msstate7
11-19-2014, 03:15 PM
I think he meant controls their own destiny to reach the pac 12 CG.

Dawgs, you're a pac12 guy. Who stands best chance of beating Oregon?

dawgs
11-19-2014, 03:41 PM
Dawgs, you're a pac12 guy. Who stands best chance of beating Oregon?

Ucla probably. Though oregon dominated them earlier in the season in the first game after the OL got some guys healthy after the wazzou and arizona games. Ucla has the best QB and most talent across the board imo, and is playing much better now. I think oregon would love another chance at arizona to exorcise some demons and would have even a little more than the obvious to play for (of course I guess you could argue maybe rich rod has oregon's number, though both last year and this year oregon was really beat up). Az st wouldn't scare me if I was oregon. USC is a wild card. They've been a rollercoaster. Still don't have much depth, but do have some top end talent on the 1st string.

Kinda rambling. Imo the real key is oregon's OL health. They lost TE pharaoh brown for the season in the utah game and he was a big red zone target. And the C is a 3 year starter and hurt his knee in the utah game. He's likely out for colorado and oregon st (which oregon should handle regardless), but they are hoping he's back for the pac 12 CG. If he's not, and mundt or another guy doesn't step up as a big red zone target, then oregon might be vulnerable again. Oregon's OL has been really hammered by injuries going back to the preseason, so if the C can't get back, if could really hurt.