PDA

View Full Version : Over on the OM Spirit....

Tough Dawg
11-19-2014, 12:00 PM
There is one thread where the consensus talk is we have 0 impressive wins and our CFP #4 ranking is not justified. If none of our wins which include AUB@home and @LSU are impressive then what does that say about your/OM's 2 losses which were (wait for it...) AUB@home and @LSU.

What world are they living in to make that statement?

Tough Dawg
11-19-2014, 12:02 PM
Now I see this is somewhat discussed in another thread. My apologies. Carry on....

chainedup_Dawg
11-19-2014, 12:03 PM
This is what I find laughable. They are #8 yet lost to the 2 teams were lead comfortably for the entirety of our games. Seems they should be out of the top 15 if that is their argument. Also makes their one quality win look like a fluke

engie
11-19-2014, 12:08 PM
They say it just to troll us and get us talking about it on our boards. When they start doing this, it is textbook "they are worried about something else". In this case, most likely, Arkansas.

MetEdDawg
11-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Here's there problem. We have no quality wins according to them. So does that mean a home loss to Auburn isn't a quality loss? What about a road loss in Baton Rouge? I guess that isn't a quality loss either. So they have two bad losses on their resume according to that logic.

Bet they wouldn't be very happy if you told them that. I'm so glad I live in Alabama and don't have to deal with Ole Miss fans on a daily basis. I think about that almost daily. I would rather be around Alabama fans than Ole Miss fans.

mic
11-19-2014, 12:44 PM
And we still won't have a quality win after we beat them next weekend.. Sucks to be us I guess..

Martianlander
11-19-2014, 03:12 PM
I take tsun doesn't teach a course in logic.