View Full Version : Ole Miss has a new twitter handle spewing propaganda

Coach34
06-12-2013, 10:20 PM
@OMrecruiting

it's all over recruits...and in need of setting straight

messageboardsuperhero
06-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Yeah, I saw that.

For a bunch of people saying we think about/compare ourselves to them too much, some UM fan (Is it a fan or an administrator? I can't really tell.) sure as hell is doing a lot of UM v. MSU comparisons. Damn near every tweet that thing has sent out is about State. He makes the folks tweeting the O. M. O. H. A. thing look like chumps.

FlabLoser
06-12-2013, 10:49 PM
How do we accomplish this. Maybe we tailgate that account. Throw up a rebuttal at every account they tweet to.

Pollodawg
06-12-2013, 10:53 PM
We play way too nice with them. Take the gloves off. They do on us.

Raytoraid83
06-12-2013, 10:55 PM
Speaking of social networks, looks like jamoral graham (@D1prospect_3) and bj hammonds twitters are really getting under the skin of ole miss fans. Graham tweeted something about other schools offering money but he's staying with state and our good fried rebel_agp is saying that he doesn't even have a committable ole miss offer. I'm sure it's the case since ole miss is too good to recruit the top players in Mississippi and only go after national prospects now that Rev. Freeze is in control. There's not a more delusion fanbase in America than the one that resides in Oxford.

Coach34
06-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Speaking of social networks, looks like jamoral graham (@D1prospect_3) and bj hammonds twitters are really getting under the skin of ole miss fans. Graham tweeted something about other schools offering money but he's staying with state and our good fried rebel_agp is saying that he doesn't even have a committable ole miss offer. I'm sure it's the case since ole miss is too good to recruit the top players in Mississippi and only go after national prospects now that Rev. Freeze is in control. There's not a more delusion fanbase in America than the one that resides in Oxford.

rebel agp is a 30-35 yr old man. How in the hell would a 22 yr old blonde slut know if he had a committable offer or not?

FlabLoser
06-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Now accepting ideas to bust rebel_agp. PM me with anything you got.

Pollodawg
06-13-2013, 12:05 AM
Good, let these kids come to hate Ole Miss via their douchebag twitter fans. It only helps us that bear faithful are insulting recruits on twatter.

MitchD24
06-13-2013, 05:21 AM
I think that case has been busted already a whole back. Some people from six pack got to the bottom of it and like Coach said it is a middle aged man behind that account.

Big4Dawg
06-13-2013, 09:07 AM
I have a state related account with about 800 followers if anyone wants to change the name and take it over and make a "State Recruiting" twitter. PM me

Coach34
06-13-2013, 09:08 AM
and like Coach said it is a middle aged man behind that account.

lmao@30-35 being middle aged...just wait till you hit 35 kid

MitchD24
06-13-2013, 10:17 AM
Lol I was always told he was older