Sjsu
Michigan
Northwestern
Purdue
Iowa

Losses:
Tcu
Ohio st

Why am I complaining? Bc we're competing with tcu and osu. Beating Minnesota carries more weight than lsu right now.

We need Texas to beat tcu, Minnesota to lose, and Wisconsin win big 10

Bubb Rubb
11-18-2014, 07:36 PM
This is a joke since lsu is unranked.

Minnesota --

Wins:
E Illinois
Midd tn state
Sjsu
Michigan
Northwestern
Purdue
Iowa

Losses:
Tcu
Ohio st

Why am I complaining? Bc we're competing with tcu and osu. Beating Minnesota carries more weight than lsu right now.

We need Texas to beat tcu, Minnesota to lose, and Wisconsin win big 10

You're thinking too much. All we need to do is keep winning. Ole Miss will be a top 25 win for us (not top 10 because I expect them to lose to Arkansas, but still a good win). If we win out, we will be in the top 4.

LiterallyPolice
11-18-2014, 07:36 PM
Nah... Regardless of ranking, I would bet that the committee highly values a win @ Death Valley. As they should.

Smitty
11-18-2014, 07:38 PM
This is the reason that I think "top 25" wins should be scrapped... If we have three 26-40 wins when the other teams are running through 60-90's what good does it do that they beat someone in an arbitrary top 25.

Liverpooldawg
11-18-2014, 07:39 PM
They stayed in because of that ice cream eating coach on the sideline Saturday.

msstate7
11-18-2014, 07:40 PM
You're thinking too much. All we need to do is keep winning. Ole Miss will be a top 25 win for us (not top 10 because I expect them to lose to Arkansas, but still a good win). If we win out, we will be in the top 4.

Tcu probably thought the same thing last week. We're in 4-spot with scotch tape not super glue. I want the teams behind us to fail so our spot is more secure

Statefan
11-18-2014, 07:41 PM
Weren't they #25 last week? They lost at home and didn't drop a spot?

They are only in there because they are another top 25 win for osu and tcu

BhamDawg
11-18-2014, 07:42 PM
Minnesota is going to finish 7-5 and out of the top 25. @Nebraska and @Wisconsin.

R E L A X

msstate7
11-18-2014, 07:43 PM
Weren't they #25 last week? They lost at home and didn't drop a spot?

They are only in there because they are another top 25 win for osu and tcu
Exactly. Minnesota losing to Nebraska and Wisconsin only helps us

msstate7
11-18-2014, 07:45 PM
Minnesota is going to finish 7-5 and out of the top 25. @Nebraska and @Wisconsin.

R E L A X

STRESSING OUT!!!! Not really, but I do know that as some of these teams behind us win conference championships our spot could be in jeopardy

Bubb Rubb
11-18-2014, 07:58 PM
Tcu probably thought the same thing last week. We're in 4-spot with scotch tape not super glue. I want the teams behind us to fail so our spot is more secure

TCU doesn't play in the SEC West, and their one loss isn't against Alabama. We are in good shape. Just keep winning and we are in.

FlabLoser
11-18-2014, 08:05 PM

Oregon is getting a hell of a lot of credit for 3 top 25 wins. They weren't highly ranked wins though. "Top 25" wins seem to all be equal, except extra credit is given for winning them on the road.

ShotgunDawg
11-18-2014, 08:10 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. The committee clearly broke away from objectivity this week and introduced "common sense" into the equation. We are likely good if we win out.

As much as I hate to say it, we need Ole Miss to win this weekend at Arkansas. We need Ole Miss to stay ahead of Wisconsin, thus negating Ohio State's potential victory over them in the Big 10 Championship.

HoopsDawg
11-18-2014, 08:18 PM
STRESSING OUT!!!! Not really, but I do know that as some of these teams behind us win conference championships our spot could be in jeopardy

I think it's a valid concern. The committee is slowly positioning Ohio State to jump into the Top 4 with a Big Ten title and a win over Wisconsin. I could definitely see that happening unless we blow out Ole Missus in the Egg Bowl.

rem101
11-18-2014, 08:21 PM
TCU doesn't play in the SEC West, and their one loss isn't against Alabama. We are in good shape. Just keep winning and we are in.

They also struggled against Kansas. If we do the same against Vandy, we'll drop. We just need to beat the shit out of them and win in Oxford.

ShotgunDawg
11-18-2014, 08:29 PM
I think it's a valid concern. The committee is slowly positioning Ohio State to jump into the Top 4 with a Big Ten title and a win over Wisconsin. I could definitely see that happening unless we blow out Ole Missus in the Egg Bowl.

We won't have to blow Ole Miss out. A non-fluke, solid win would be nice though

TUSK
11-18-2014, 09:09 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. The committee clearly broke away from objectivity this week and introduced "common sense" into the equation. We are likely good if we win out.

As much as I hate to say it, we need Ole Miss to win this weekend at Arkansas. We need Ole Miss to stay ahead of Wisconsin, thus negating Ohio State's potential victory over them in the Big 10 Championship.

this is correct... objective, 'Gun.