PDA

View Full Version : LOL at Danny Kannel...

HoopsDawg
11-17-2014, 04:12 PM
He was on SVP and said he doesn't have MSU in his Top 4 but thought the committee probably would. Then on CFB daily he said he didn't think the committee would put MSU in the Top 4 b/c we only have 1 win over a Top 25 team. He can't keep all of his bs straight.

Our win at night at Tiger stadium is now somehow devalued b/c LSU lost at Arkansas.

Kannel also said he always puts 4 teams from 4 different conferences in his Top 4 b/c he doesn't want 2 teams from the same conference in the playoff. Solid reasoning there Danny. Forget trying to pick the 4 best teams.

Also, note to all the national talking heads, Ohio State looks better now b/c they are playing horrible competition. Let's not forget they lost at home to Virginia Tech and had to go to OT to beat a pathetic Penn State team.

msstate7
11-17-2014, 04:21 PM
Wisconsin will take out Ohio state and value up our lsu win in the big10 championship

HoopsDawg
11-17-2014, 04:23 PM
Wisconsin will take out Ohio state and value up our lsu win in the big10 championship

I think so too.

codeDawg
11-17-2014, 04:28 PM
Danny Kannel is a mediocre to bad analyst who got caught a wave of anti-SEC sentiment and has ridden it to getting a lot of airtime. He has literally made a huge career move out of trolling the SEC. He fortunately isn't good enough at his job to turn it into anything worthwhile. He hit the lottery and is just trying to figure out how to cash it in.

C222
11-17-2014, 04:30 PM
Auburn, LSU, and A&M losing really hurt us.

HoopsDawg
11-17-2014, 04:37 PM
Danny Kannel is a mediocre to bad analyst who got caught a wave of anti-SEC sentiment and has ridden it to getting a lot of airtime. He has literally made a huge career move out of trolling the SEC. He fortunately isn't good enough at his job to turn it into anything worthwhile. He hit the lottery and is just trying to figure out how to cash it in.

Yes, but he has been given a huge platform. I can't turn it on any radio show or tv show without hearing his voice. He makes enough decent points to avoid losing all credibility and he is "well spoken".

ShotgunDawg
11-17-2014, 04:51 PM
Kannel has actually been funny today. For the record, he does think MSU is one of the best 4 teams, but has freely said that he doesn't think that two teams from the same conference should be in the playoff, and that's why he doesn't have MSU in top 4. He isn't anit-MSU, he is just anti one conference having two teams, which I think is ridiculous. Not all conferences are created equal

PMDawg
11-17-2014, 04:52 PM
He was on SVP and said he doesn't have MSU in his Top 4 but thought the committee probably would. Then on CFB daily he said he didn't think the committee would put MSU in the Top 4 b/c we only have 1 win over a Top 25 team. He can't keep all of his bs straight.

Our win at night at Tiger stadium is now somehow devalued b/c LSU lost at Arkansas.

Kannel also said he always puts 4 teams from 4 different conferences in his Top 4 b/c he doesn't want 2 teams from the same conference in the playoff. Solid reasoning there Danny. Forget trying to pick the 4 best teams.

Also, note to all the national talking heads, Ohio State looks better now b/c they are playing horrible competition. Let's not forget they lost at home to Virginia Tech and had to go to OT to beat a pathetic Penn State team.

You do realize that the only reason he is still relevant is because of people listening to him and then running to the internet going "OMG at DK, can you believe he just said xyz?!!!!!!?!!!?!?!?!!!!", right?

HoopsDawg
11-17-2014, 04:54 PM
You do realize that the only reason he is still relevant is because of people listening to him and then running to the internet going "OMG at DK, can you believe he just said xyz?!!!!!!?!!!?!?!?!!!!", right?

Its one thing to say outrageous things that make people mad. But he flat out contradicted himself within the hour. I thought that was pretty funny.

DownwardDawg
11-17-2014, 04:58 PM
What has Finebaum said about us today?

HoopsDawg
11-17-2014, 05:01 PM

He has been complimentary at times. And he has also said, Same Ole Miss State. He said we had everything on the line and laid an egg to start the game and that's why Bama fans don't respect Miss State. He does think we deserve to be 4 in the CFP.

ShotgunDawg
11-17-2014, 05:01 PM

Said we lost, but should be 4th or 5th. I haven't seem him have a strong opinion. He's been a little degrading to us though.

It seems that people are realizing that we played Bama, but are forgetting it was on the road.

State82
11-17-2014, 06:05 PM

He made one of the most ignorant statements I've heard when discussing all the potential candidates at UF. He said he would take Freeze over Mullen but didn't see Freeze leaving UM at this point. Then he said Mullen always appeared to him to be looking for the next job. WTH???

ShotgunDawg
11-17-2014, 06:11 PM

Finebaum just said we should be 4th tomorrow night.

I think he's right. My biggest question is if we remain number 4 if both Ohio State and Baylor win the weekend of the SEC championship, when we don't play

blacklistedbully
11-17-2014, 06:28 PM
Guess Danny didn't realize FSU now has ZERO wins versus T25.