PDA

View Full Version : Assuming the Win Saturday, how many are going to Oxford?

Tdawg
11-17-2014, 11:28 AM
Seems like we never travel terribly well to their place, but I'm curious if this year will be any different. We really need a good showing over there, but I know we sent back tickets prior to the season and those available on the secondary market are very high. How many will we take?

GTHOM
11-17-2014, 11:30 AM
Im going

codeDawg
11-17-2014, 11:52 AM
I would go if I could get a ticket at a decent price. I'm not paying $400 for two tickets in the end zone of that dump.

thf24
11-17-2014, 12:05 PM
I'm sure a big reason we don't travel well there is because of those of us like me who will never go back there again after too many bad experiences with those douchebags. I know that's selfish in a way, but no matter what the circumstances it's just not worth it for me, and I know many others who feel the same.

M.Fillmore
11-17-2014, 12:20 PM
My bride and I will be there.

We are 2-2 on my trips to the dump. Time to get into positive territory.

Westdawg
11-17-2014, 12:25 PM
i am going. I got about 10 friends with me. and we are gonna set up right smack in the middle of the grove and make it un"bearable" with the constant playing of Hail Dear Old State on a loop all morning long. we will be ringing cowbells, have a bear roast cooking.....the whole bit. it is gonna be glorious!!!!!
who's in?? I just need 10 friends, and a bear roast to finish off this deal. i plan on being there to grab a spot for tailgate, though....and I am serious about that.
BTW, preachermatt, you should have met up with us the past couple home games. we ended up with 4 tents and lots more ppl and food AND ROOM those last couple times LOL. i don't think i will make the Vandy game. but fully intend to rep it out for the Egg Bowl. This will be my first since forever. I can't believe i am about to grace that hole with my presence.

LC Dawg
11-17-2014, 12:34 PM
I'll be in Oxford just because my brother got me a ticket. I plan on arriving just in time for kickoff and sticking around just long enough to see our guys parade the egg around. The less time I spend in that cesspool the better.
Those idiots will be in full meltdown after we embarrass them.

GTHOM
11-17-2014, 12:50 PM
I'll be in Oxford just because my brother got me a ticket. I plan on arriving just in time for kickoff and sticking around just long enough to see our guys parade the egg around. The less time I spend in that cesspool the better.
Those idiots will be in full meltdown after we embarrass them.

thats one of the best parts is seeing them squirm. be even better if we send the rev. freeze running to gainesville like we did tuberville in 98

fishwater99
11-17-2014, 12:52 PM
I'm going with my Bear bride...

Jack Lambert
11-17-2014, 01:22 PM
If Ole Miss loses to Arkansas I might go. There will be plenty of ticket for sell cheap.

bulldawg28
11-17-2014, 01:28 PM
i am going. I got about 10 friends with me. and we are gonna set up right smack in the middle of the grove and make it un"bearable" with the constant playing of Hail Dear Old State on a loop all morning long. we will be ringing cowbells, have a bear roast cooking.....the whole bit. it is gonna be glorious!!!!!
who's in?? I just need 10 friends, and a bear roast to finish off this deal. i plan on being there to grab a spot for tailgate, though....and I am serious about that.
BTW, preachermatt, you should have met up with us the past couple home games. we ended up with 4 tents and lots more ppl and food AND ROOM those last couple times LOL. i don't think i will make the Vandy game. but fully intend to rep it out for the Egg Bowl. This will be my first since forever. I can't believe i am about to grace that hole with my presence.

Bro, don't do this.

GTHOM
11-17-2014, 02:03 PM
If Ole Miss loses to Arkansas I might go. There will be plenty of ticket for sell cheap.

your right, their confidence is already shattered even if they wont admit it, getting beat up some more by arkansas would just make it worse. and better for us

Liverpooldawg
11-17-2014, 02:04 PM
I agree with the poster above: the way I was treated the last time I went to game there is not something I care to repeat. I wasn't being obnoxious or anything either, just leaving the stadium after the "Stand" game. I haven't been back since nor will I. LSU people are nicer.

BulldogBear
11-17-2014, 02:08 PM
I've been to 13 straight Egg Bowls. Not about to change that now.

GTHOM
11-17-2014, 02:10 PM
I agree with the poster above: the way I was treated the last time I went to game there is not something I care to repeat. I wasn't being obnoxious or anything either, just leaving the stadium after the "Stand" game. I haven't been back since nor will I. LSU people are nicer.

I remember after the egg bowl in 07 i was really young and one grown man threw a drink at me after we came back and beat them.

dawgpound
11-17-2014, 02:37 PM
I can't afford a ticket

Westdawg
11-17-2014, 11:53 PM
I remember some of the friendly exchanges before, during, and after EBs up until I moved out west. This will be my first one since moving back to the south. And I plan to enjoy it. Honestly I don't intend to pick problems

dparker
11-18-2014, 06:55 AM
I'll be there

Bucky Dog
11-18-2014, 07:39 AM
Going if we win Saturday and OM loses. Should drop ticket prices somewhat for family of 4. Already invested in the playoff tickets!!!

rrog17
11-18-2014, 08:01 AM
Have tickets. Me and the Black Bear wife are trying to decide if we want to make the trip from NC after just being there for a wedding this weekend.

bulldawg28
11-18-2014, 08:52 AM
Have tickets. Me and the Black Bear wife are trying to decide if we want to make the trip from NC after just being there for a wedding this weekend.

What's your price?