PDA

View Full Version : Ok. Watched the replay. Frustrating as hell, but look....

thunderclap
11-17-2014, 11:05 AM
there is a decent chance we'll be 4 on Tuesday. We looked like the moment was too big for us to handle in the first half, then got it together and still had chances to win in the second half. Could even argue we shoulda won. Let's get our shit together, win the Egg Bowl, get in the playoff and hopefully that first half at Bama will serve us well down the road.

But, we gotta win in Oxford. I can't see us being left out at 11-1 including a road win where Bama lost. Hope Mullen and crew get over this one and let's move ahead. Tuesday rankings are HUGE.

GTHOM
11-17-2014, 11:15 AM
Agreed, i think we are better than ole miss and if we show up pissed like we should be we will beat them soundly

EAVdog
11-17-2014, 11:31 AM
It's only frustrating because we could have won, just one or two plays and the outcome would have been different.

We need to throttle Ole Miss to get firmly in the top 4.

YOU HEAR THAT SEC OFFICE, YOU WANT 2 IN.... YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO! (yes I'm yelling)

hells bells
11-17-2014, 11:31 AM
If State stops Bama's last drive that chewed the clock down they had a good chance to win.

EnterpriseDawg
11-17-2014, 11:37 AM
Oxfart doesn't have the same aurora that T-town has. I'm sure no one is scared to play there.

fishwater99
11-17-2014, 12:50 PM
If State stops Bama's last drive that chewed the clock down they had a good chance to win.

yep one tackle on Sims away from victory...