PDA

View Full Version : Well what can we do.....

Liverpooldawg
11-16-2014, 10:12 PM
as fans to help right the ship? Only one thing really, be there and be loud Saturday night. We have to win that game and style points do count now. Do your part.

msstate7
11-16-2014, 10:15 PM
I'll be there. If we aren't up 20 at halftime, I'm gonna be upset

ShotgunDawg
11-16-2014, 10:19 PM
as fans to help right the ship? Only one thing really, be there and be loud Saturday night. We have to win that game and style points do count now. Do your part.

I can tell by how today has gone that our fan base has matured a great deal. I haven't seen any "We suck" or "Woo is us MSU" today. I think the fan base has been very rational, analyzed what went wrong, and understood that we are a very good team that just played poorly.

With that being said, Tuesday night could/should help out a ton. I remember a few weeks ago when Ole Miss lost to LSU, they were crying and down in the dumps, but, when Tuesday came around and they were still ranked #4 in the playoffs, there was a new life to them. That weekend they went on to play, what I think, was their best game of the year against Auburn.

As a fan base, I think it's important to turn the page and get pumped about what all we have left to accomplish this year. Hopefully, Tuesday night will help that.

Gridirondawg
11-17-2014, 08:55 AM
I'll be there, we need to show the seniors how much we appreciate them.

BulldogBear
11-17-2014, 09:20 AM
Me too. I'm looking forward to it.

dawgpound
11-17-2014, 10:47 AM
Just have to stay there and keep cheering for our team and support them in wins over our next two opponents.

corona con lima
11-17-2014, 10:49 AM
It's senior day for the best football team we have ever had..... If it is not standing room only shame on us!!!!

CCL

I seen it dawg
11-17-2014, 12:12 PM
We are sitting just fine. Our goal is still in front of us.