PDA

View Full Version : I think we're going to get a shot at FSU in New Orleans

codeDawg
11-16-2014, 05:01 PM
We should be #4 Tuesday. I don't see any way around that.

At this point in the season, I don't see anybody playing their way into the playoff. You should only be able to play your way out. We will go to UM and have a heck of a fight, but pulling out that win will cement as good a win as anything anybody has left of the schedule.

I also don't see anybody else losing. Bama is going to roll a Auburn group that is headed downhill. FSU just finished their toughest remaining game. Florida might have found something that worked, but I doubt that team is going to have much in the tank now. Oregon is going to coast.

So that means if we take care of business, we get a shot at the Criminoles in the Sugar Bowl. I think we are exactly the kind of team that can destroy FSU. They let teams get on them early and take advantage of questionable defenses late. If we can start hot, our defense won't let Winston take over in the end. We still have a great shot of a rematch with Bama in Jerry World. I'll take it.

msstate7
11-16-2014, 05:10 PM
Wouldn't write Fsu and Oregon in with a pen just yet.

Fsu will clearly play to the level of their competition. They should beat Boston college, Florida, and Georgia tech, but who knows? I think Florida and Georgia tech will be close games

Oregon should beat Oregon state, but osu did upset asu and its in Corvallis. Arizona, Arizona state, usc, or ucla are capable of beating Oregon in pac 12 championship

codeDawg
11-16-2014, 05:25 PM
Wouldn't write Fsu and Oregon in with a pen just yet.

Fsu will clearly play to the level of their competition. They should beat Boston college, Florida, and Georgia tech, but who knows? I think Florida and Georgia tech will be close games

Oregon should beat Oregon state, but osu did upset asu and its in Corvallis. Arizona, Arizona state, usc, or ucla are capable of beating Oregon in pac 12 championship

I would love for somebody to lose and us get to go to the Rose Bowl as long as it doesn't make a semi-final Bama rematch. That would be an awesome trip.

Todd4State
11-16-2014, 05:38 PM
If I had my preference, I'd rather go to the Sugar Bowl, but I certainly would not complain if we went to the Rose Bowl. Although, boycotting sugar probably wouldn't be worst thing that I could do for myself.

I seen it dawg
11-16-2014, 05:40 PM
I just want to make it. But I'm gonna be in Nola anyway so we may as well hammer somebody there.

BulldogBear
11-16-2014, 06:41 PM
It'll likely be Duke not Georgia Tech. Tech is done at 6-2. Duke is 4-2 and has UNC and WF left. They probably win. They beat GT.

thedawg
11-16-2014, 06:45 PM
Sign me up

msstate7
11-16-2014, 06:45 PM
It'll likely be Duke not Georgia Tech. Tech is done at 6-2. Duke is 4-2 and has UNC and WF left. They probably win. They beat GT.

Good call. For some reason I thought gt won