PDA

View Full Version : #4 in AP poll

ShotgunDawg
11-16-2014, 02:05 PM
We are in good shape. I don't see the committee going against this with our body of work.

Would be shocked if we aren't at least 4th on Tuesday

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll

Dawgface
11-16-2014, 02:09 PM
I'll take it.

Political Hack
11-16-2014, 02:10 PM
two of the top 3 1-loss teams are SEC.

The top two 2-loss teams are SEC.

Anyone notice a trend? The SEC #2 will make the playoffs, which is us if we win out.

Statefan
11-16-2014, 02:14 PM
It bodes well. One thing for sure though, if they are willing to drop TCU after barely beating Kansas, we HAVE TO DOMINATE Vanderbilt. Leave no reason for them to move us down. We cannot mess around with 1Bs and stuff

ShotgunDawg
11-16-2014, 02:20 PM
It bodes well. One thing for sure though, if they are willing to drop TCU after barely beating Kansas, we HAVE TO DOMINATE Vanderbilt. Leave no reason for them to move us down. We cannot mess around with 1Bs and stuff

Completely agree. We don't have to blow Vandy out, but we need to control the game and leave no doubt.

That being said, our team just needs to worry about playing better. We haven't played well in over a month, and that needs to change if we plan on finishing this thing off.

ShotgunDawg
11-16-2014, 02:30 PM
Clay Travis with a great quote this morning:

3. Mississippi State
Mississippi State has better wins and a better loss than any one loss team in the country. They outgained Alabama by nearly a hundred yards, lost by five on the road against the best team in the country and still have top ten Ole Miss left on the schedule. If Mississippi State goes 11-1, they'll be in the playoff. I've promised to do Fox Sports Live in a loin cloth if it doesn't happen.

Political Hack
11-16-2014, 02:34 PM
Clay Travis with a great quote this morning:

3. Mississippi State
Mississippi State has better wins and a better loss than any one loss team in the country. They outgained Alabama by nearly a hundred yards, lost by five on the road against the best team in the country and still have top ten Ole Miss left on the schedule. If Mississippi State goes 11-1, they'll be in the playoff. I've promised to do Fox Sports Live in a loin cloth if it doesn't happen.

I've went from hating that guy to liking him in a matter of weeks.

Political Hack
11-16-2014, 02:40 PM
Vandy is in the 100's in scoring defense and their scoring offense is even worse. We need to blow them out. Need an angry statement game right now.

Sienfield
11-16-2014, 03:29 PM
Mullen wont do it. If we get a 14 point lead he will put in fourth team.