PDA

View Full Version : Wow

GTHOM
11-16-2014, 11:39 AM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mississippi-state-football/mississippi-state-5-takeaways-alabama/

Play your C game on the road against alabama and lose by 5 points and all of a sudden your in trouble. knew this was coming. SDS is a joke. Yes Dak had a bad day, still put up almost 400 yards of offense, Yes Mullen made some mistakes playcalling. But to say we are ''in trouble'' is dumb. We will run the ball on vandy and ole miss and SDS will write a ''state is still number 1'' article

Political Hack
11-16-2014, 11:46 AM
fair assessment.

GTHOM
11-16-2014, 12:08 PM
fair assessment.

by the author of the article or me?

Political Hack
11-16-2014, 12:41 PM
article. we had our shot to beat Bama and take our place as the new juggernaut of college football and we threw it away.

GTHOM
11-16-2014, 12:42 PM
article. we had our shot to beat Bama and take our place as the new juggernaut of college football and we threw it away.

thats true but hell thats not even what this guy was saying, the way he made it sound was like we were a fluke and didnt deserve to be there. when we win out this guy will write about how tough and talented Dak is

Political Hack
11-16-2014, 12:44 PM
no doubt.

GTHOM
11-16-2014, 12:46 PM
i knew stuff like this would be coming, wait till herbstreit tuesday night, hes been wanting us to lose all year

Political Hack
11-16-2014, 12:49 PM
i knew stuff like this would be coming, wait till herbstreit tuesday night, hes been wanting us to lose all year

first thing he needs to do is admit how wrong he was about our defense gonna give up 42 points. He's certainly going to do what he can to push a 2nd SEC team out of the playoffs in hopes that OSU can sneak in.

GTHOM
11-16-2014, 12:55 PM
first thing he needs to do is admit how wrong he was about our defense gonna give up 42 points. He's certainly going to do what he can to push a 2nd SEC team out of the playoffs in hopes that OSU can sneak in.

No doubt hes up there with danny kanells expertise. i just cant wait to win out and get in so he will bitch and cry about ohio state being left out.

Maroonthirteen
11-16-2014, 01:39 PM
SDS = TMZ of college football. Just ridiculous stories, sometimes before the games are over.