PDA

View Full Version : We are still in this thing

GTHOM
11-16-2014, 09:52 AM
Yesterday was tough, I thought Mullen got a little too hard headed trying to run Dak up the middle but at the same time, that is what we do so I cant say i was totally furious with it. Bama's d line and alignment gave us some trouble there. Their D line won the battle in the first half. I will say i was pissed that Mullen did not give it to JRob more, he had 12 carries for 37 yards, thats about 4 Yards per carry. He may be our most consistent offensive weapon. Gotta get him the ball more. We did do some good things there were times when we spread them out and Dak looked great throwing the ball. We made too many mistakes when it mattered most though in the redzone. Too many to beat alabama in tuscaloosa. All that said, we fought back and showed we are one of the best teams in the country and if we get bama on a neutral field in the playoff it will be a different story. We will have enough quality wins even with A&M losing to mizzou. Arkansas now becomes a bigger win after beating LSU and they should beat ole miss next week. If we win out, (we should considering how we match up with ole miss) there is now way the committee can keep us out. We are still in this thing. You guys thoughts?

I seen it dawg
11-16-2014, 10:30 AM
Yep. If Dan does what Miles did and pound the rock come hell or high water we win that game yesterday.

Political Hack
11-16-2014, 10:36 AM
I don't see how we'd be out.