PDA

View Full Version : R-E-L-A-X

I seen it dawg
11-15-2014, 11:15 PM
In the words of Aaron Rodgers. We are gonna be fine. Dan called like shit and we played like shit and we got beat on the road by 5 to a pretty damn good team. A team that will be anointed the team of the century come Monday. We will still be in the playoffs and will help determine who wins the whole thing. We are ok.

TUSK
11-15-2014, 11:25 PM
I don't dig most of your posts.

this one, I agree with, wholeheartedly.

You cats are slick.

Smoke UM in Oxford, and yall are gonna be ok... IMO

Charlie_Sheen420
11-15-2014, 11:25 PM
Um our resume just blew up today and FSU will luck into the playoffs. State is gonna end up 5 or 6......Looks like FSU, Bama, Oregon/ASU winner, and Ohio State or TCU/Baylor, State will get punished for not making it to Atlanta

Charlie_Sheen420
11-15-2014, 11:27 PM
We need some help these next 2 weeks

archdog
11-15-2014, 11:34 PM
Still arguably the best team in the nation. Nothing has changed. We lost a game on the road. Who gives a crap. Changes nothing. We are the same team we were yesterday. Win out and now that we do not control our own destiny, hope we get just a little bit of help and we move on.

I seen it dawg
11-15-2014, 11:39 PM

You cats are slick.

You got handed a win today. Take my posts and choke on them.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-15-2014, 11:40 PM
Pull for Arizona, Auburn, Boston College, Florida, Indiana, Kansas State, Michigan, Oregon State, and Texas....these are our friends now

I seen it dawg
11-15-2014, 11:44 PM
We need to win 2 games. And we are in.

DudyDawg
11-15-2014, 11:46 PM
We need some help these next 2 weeks

Uhhhh not really. We easily have the best resume of any team other than bama. Yes, that includes FSU

HoopsDawg
11-15-2014, 11:49 PM

You cats are slick.

You are a reasonable Bama fan. Now go fck yourself.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-15-2014, 11:50 PM
We need to win 2 games. And we are in.
I wish I could believe that, but if Bama makes it to Atlanta and there are no more upsets, State is getting left out at 5 or 6. The whole "conference champs" and champ games will give the other teams an excuse to leap frog if they all have 1 loss. We need help or the committee is going to screw us, even though State could beat anyone anywhere clicking on all cylinders

I seen it dawg
11-15-2014, 11:52 PM
Big 12 has no title game. And their league is a joke. PAC 12 will have 1 at most. And asu going down tonite. Ohio st is a joke. FSU will get in. Leaves Bama and us.

LC Dawg
11-15-2014, 11:59 PM
In the words of Aaron Rodgers. We are gonna be fine. Dan called like shit and we played like shit and we got beat on the road by 5 to a pretty damn good team. A team that will be anointed the team of the century come Monday. We will still be in the playoffs and will help determine who wins the whole thing. We are ok.

Thanks. I needed this post. We lost on the road to the #5 team. It's tough but it's kind of crazy how many people are losing their ****ing mind over it. We have a real good chance of finishing 11-1 which is better than, at the most, all but one team that matters.

ShotgunDawg
11-16-2014, 01:21 AM
I wish I could believe that, but if Bama makes it to Atlanta and there are no more upsets, State is getting left out at 5 or 6. The whole "conference champs" and champ games will give the other teams an excuse to leap frog if they all have 1 loss. We need help or the committee is going to screw us, even though State could beat anyone anywhere clicking on all cylinders

I disagree, I think we are in if we win out. The committee won't want to set precedent with the conference champs things. If we win out, we'll the Co-SEC West champs, and in the same category as both TCU and Baylor, who the Big 12 will consider Co-Champs. In the eyes of people with common sense, our resume will be better and we past the eye test.

The committee can't allow a 1 loss team, who's only loss was AT ALABAMA of all places, to keep you out of the playoffs. That's extremely unfair. What if we played Bama at home?

ckDOG
11-16-2014, 01:27 AM
I disagree, I think we are in if we win out. The committee won't want to set precedent with the conference champs things. If we win out, we'll the Co-SEC West champs, and in the same category as both TCU and Baylor, who the Big 12 will consider Co-Champs. In the eyes of people with common sense, our resume will be better and we past the eye test.

The committee can't allow a 1 loss team, who's only loss was AT ALABAMA of all places, to keep you out of the playoffs. That's extremely unfair. What if we played Bama at home?

Yep. If we win out, don't really see us getting hosed at one loss - loss being Bama on the road. Hell, we may be going to atlanta should we win out. I'm not going to worry. Beat vandy. Beat OM.

ShotgunDawg
11-16-2014, 01:32 AM
This is the great thing about the Tuesday night playoff show, it helps you get over a loss since your able to see that there is still a ton to play for.

TUSK
11-16-2014, 03:31 AM
You got handed a win today. Take my posts and choke on them.

no.

Political Hack
11-16-2014, 08:20 AM
Bama could still easily lose to Auburn and watch us storm Atlanta.

CadaverDawg
11-16-2014, 08:26 AM
The good thing is, we won't know our fate until the Iron Bowl, so we have all the motivation in the World to kick Vandy and OM's asses. All we can do is win out and make it as hard as possible for the committee to leave us out.

defiantdog
11-16-2014, 08:29 AM
The gameplan was awful yesterday. Bama shut our run game down and forced Dak to throw the ball 48 times. Give Bama credit..... They played a great game and beat us. They put Cooper on mismatches all day and we didn't adjust. We dropped easy passes, had poor coverage down field, and got beat in the trenches (for the most part).

No matter how bad you say we played, we would have beaten a lot of teams with our performance yesterday. We may not make the top 4, but we deserve to be there. We didn't lose to Arizona at home like Oregon, we didn't lose to West Virginia like Baylor, and we didn't lose to Virginia Tech like Ohio State. Keep your heads up..... We have a great team thats having a great season.

By the way, we kept Cooper under 100 yards.

Sienfield
11-16-2014, 08:31 AM
Bama could still easily lose to Auburn and watch us storm Atlanta.

You serious Clark?

Political Hack
11-16-2014, 08:34 AM
You serious Clark?

dead serious. kick six. Punt Bama punt. It's a rivalry game for a reason.

GTHOM
11-16-2014, 09:01 AM
Too many mistakes to beat a team that good at their place. I thought we showed a lot of guts fighting back in the 2nd half, a lot of teams would have laid down and got killed. We let this one get away but we have every bit of motivation to beat the hell out of vandy and TSUN. There is no way this team lets this ruin the season. If we win out we will be in the playoff, if we aren't its a complete joke.

I seen it dawg
11-16-2014, 09:23 AM
Too many mistakes to beat a team that good at their place. I thought we showed a lot of guts fighting back in the 2nd half, a lot of teams would have laid down and got killed. We let this one get away but we have every bit of motivation to beat the hell out of vandy and TSUN. There is no way this team lets this ruin the season. If we win out we will be in the playoff, if we aren't its a complete joke.

Outstanding point. Every other team in the country gets blown out the building. If we don't have the shitastic non running of JROB in the first half we win the game.

Doc
11-16-2014, 09:38 AM
Our best path to playoff may be this: beat Vandy & UM. Bama beats Auburn, goes to Atlanta and beats Ga. Us playing Ga in Atlanta would be a big risk. We would slide in the back door of the playoff with only one loss to the #1 or 2 team.

GTHOM
11-16-2014, 09:41 AM
Outstanding point. Every other team in the country gets blown out the building. If we don't have the shitastic non running of JROB in the first half we win the game.

Robinson should get the ball more. hell he averaged 4 YPC just about. We outgained alabama, too many mistakes in the redzone. I hope this pisses us off and pushes us to another level so that we crush vandy and TSUN.