PDA

View Full Version : Piled up in hotel room

Big Daddy Dawg
11-15-2014, 10:07 PM
Today was my first bammer game amongst the masses at Bryant Denny ,I thought um fans were the douchest, most douchey, whatever! I will not ever accept tickets to this venue, without my own personal douchebag!
BTW I hope I run into the asshole that set in front of me next year! I'm gonna ruin his ass!

HoopsDawg
11-15-2014, 10:32 PM
Today was my first bammer game amongst the masses at Bryant Denny ,I thought um fans were the douchest, most douchey, whatever! I will not ever accept tickets to this venue, without my own personal douchebag!
BTW I hope I run into the asshole that set in front of me next year! I'm gonna ruin his ass!

At least OM fans usually have some sort of connection to the university. There are 50K Bama fans in the state of MS that graduated from MSU with no ties what so ever that have Bama license plates on the back of their Fords.

Smitty
11-15-2014, 10:42 PM
They were horrible around us today as well. Surprised violence didn't break out multiple times due to Bammer bullshit.

LC Dawg
11-15-2014, 10:54 PM
Every Bama fan ever.

http://rs1293.pbsrc.com/albums/b584/jcattdawg/Mobile%20Uploads/10411330_1553011378269766_1244023468536289818_n_zp sd8496e1b.jpg~320x480

TUSK
11-15-2014, 11:15 PM
If yall were in the MSU/visitors' section (esp in the upper deck) I am not surprised...

sorry we have so many assholes...

Spiderman
11-16-2014, 12:23 AM
Bama folks around us and outside the stadium we dealt with couldn't have been nicer.
I always enjoy the trip over there.
Every fan base has some ass hats but 99% of Bama folks I appreciate. Other than the outcome, we had a blast.

archdog
11-16-2014, 12:35 AM
This was my second trip, but what I have seen I am not impressed. Their stadium is nothing special, their fans are douchebags. And boy do they think they are God's gift to college football. Almost every fan I ran in to had a shit eating grin before the game, followed up by weak ass trash talk over their blaring Sweet Home Alabama on loop. I am not impressed by their facilities, their fans, or their campus. Looked like a flea market meets crappy government housing. Thanks Obama.

TUSK
11-16-2014, 12:36 AM
Bama folks around us and outside the stadium we dealt with couldn't have been nicer.
I always enjoy the trip over there.
Every fan base has some ass hats but 99% of Bama folks I appreciate. Other than the outcome, we had a blast.

thanks, spiderman.... my guest (Gravedigger/MSU fan) said he had one of the better football game experiences he's had...

Bothrops
11-16-2014, 12:43 AM
They're days are coming and everyone will enjoy it.

Spiderman
11-16-2014, 01:15 AM
thanks, spiderman.... my guest (Gravedigger/MSU fan) said he had one of the better football game experiences he's had...

I had fun with the fols blasting the Bama fight song and Sweet Home Alabama outside the where the State buses pulled up. It was all in good fun. They love their team and we do ours.
Folks are folks.... have fun with it.

It_Could_Happen
11-16-2014, 01:24 AM
If yall were in the MSU/visitors' section (esp in the upper deck) I am not surprised...

sorry we have so many assholes...

Tusk I was in the visitor section and it was pretty bad. Had a couple of people in our ear all game and lots on the way out. I did stay with some bama students ( I am a student at state) and the people we were with were as nice as can be. You are going to have bad ones anywhere though.

TUSK
11-16-2014, 01:55 AM
dude, when Grave and I were leaving, we ran across a cat in a poor man's fu manchu, sporting a $500 leather Bama jacket that prolly cost more than all the furniture in his house.... Yellin "raaaaaaaaaaaaaaawlllll tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyde, GDamittttttt".... SOB prolly couldnt have pointed towards the general direction of the stadium.

I told Grave "that's the cats yall talk about"....

It_Could_Happen
11-16-2014, 02:11 AM
Me and a friend were walking out and I think my exact words were " you just tip your hat to them they won the turnover battle that was the difference" and a guy jumps in my friends face and goes "damn right you do rawl fu**in tide."