PDA

View Full Version : Buy/Sell: We beat Alabama if we get a second shot at them this year

Quaoarsking
11-15-2014, 09:51 PM
I'm buying. Dak won't throw 3 interceptions deep in their territory again, and our team won't make so many mistakes again.

I think a Mississippi State - Alabama title game is a very real possibility.

msstate7
11-15-2014, 09:56 PM
Buy.

Really doubt we'd play in championship though. Bet they'd pair us in semis

Political Hack
11-15-2014, 09:58 PM
Buy, in spades. we'd rape them like we should have tonight.

ShotgunDawg
11-15-2014, 10:00 PM
Buy in bulk. Or teams confidence grew as the game progressed and if there would've been a 5th quarter, I think we'd have won. On a neutral field or at home today, we win. If we play them in a playoff I feel very very good about our chances.

dawggoneit
11-15-2014, 10:07 PM
Buy!!!

DownwardDawg
11-15-2014, 10:13 PM
Easy buy.

AlmostPositive
11-15-2014, 10:13 PM
As long as it's anywhere but BDS, big buy.

TUSK
11-15-2014, 11:18 PM
i think it'd prolly be a 5-6 point line.

with the layoff, bammer might finally get healthy and play to their potential.

i will say this, i thought msu fought and clawed... showed A LOT of character late, for sure.

Liverpooldawg
11-15-2014, 11:21 PM
We played the worst game we have played all year, that includes UAB. Think on that a while Tusk. I'm buying but it won't happen. This new system was specifically designed to lessen SEC influence. The SEC won't get more than one in. That's Bama in all likelihood now.

Bass Chaser
11-15-2014, 11:23 PM
Buy. Bammer being healthy not healthy had nothing to do with tonight we played like shit. They capitalized.

BulldogBear
11-15-2014, 11:35 PM
Buy. Alabama did not make a single mistake. Not one. They played flawless football and no one can do that more than a few games when they can at all. On top of that, nothing, and I mean not-a-thing bounced our way. We will win a rematch if we get one. No one is that good.

TUSK
11-15-2014, 11:41 PM
We played the worst game we have played all year, that includes UAB. Think on that a while Tusk. I'm buying but it won't happen. This new system was specifically designed to lessen SEC influence. The SEC won't get more than one in. That's Bama in all likelihood now.

I agree that MSU didn't play well... also, I agree with your points RE the new system.

Bammer still has to beat AU and UGA to get in, though...

that's two tough games.

I seen it dawg
11-15-2014, 11:43 PM
i think it'd prolly be a 5-6 point line.

with the layoff, bammer might finally get healthy and play to their potential.

i will say this, i thought msu fought and clawed... showed A LOT of character late, for sure.

You condescending ****. You sumbitches were lucky to escape. On a neutral field we win 7/10 with the teams we have.

TUSK
11-15-2014, 11:44 PM
Buy. Bammer being healthy not healthy had nothing to do with tonight we played like shit. They capitalized.

you misunderstood, Catdawg, I meant that if Alabama is fortunate to get in to the post season playoff that they will have a chance (with the layoff) to get healthy and play to their potential...

TUSK
11-15-2014, 11:45 PM
You condescending ****. You sumbitches were lucky to escape. On a neutral field we win 7/10 with the teams we have.

ok. what do you think the line would be on a neutral field...?

I seen it dawg
11-15-2014, 11:48 PM
Who gives a muther****er what the line would be? The ****ing line doesn't have any outcome on the game. If the line decided it everyone would be rich. Worst game we played all yr. Bama made no mistakes. Level it out as far as getting to the middle of the road we beat Bamas ass.

Intramural All-American
11-15-2014, 11:50 PM
ok. what do you think the line would be on a neutral field...?

The line means nothing. Vegas sets the line based on what they think people will bet, so that Vegas can make money. The point is, we have the better team. We dominated Alabama tonight, but shot ourselves in the foot three times (false start on the one and second 2 picks). Y'all got outgained by 100 at home, and y'all's best player was the punter.

TUSK
11-15-2014, 11:53 PM
Who gives a muther****er what the line would be? The ****ing line doesn't have any outcome on the game. If the line decided it everyone would be rich. Worst game we played all yr. Bama made no mistakes. Level it out as far as getting to the middle of the road we beat Bamas ass.

dude.

I love your passion and conviction.

I'd dig you on a fireteam with me... especially when the perimeter has been overrun.

SDDawg
11-16-2014, 12:23 AM
Bammer was healthy and got every single call tonight. On a neutral field, we'll win.

Liverpooldawg
11-16-2014, 12:35 AM
It's either you or us Tusk. I don't think a two loss SEC team is in unless there are only 3 undefeated/1 loss teams out there in the power 5. I don't think either of us gets in without one of us winning the SEC. Unless we both win out its only going to be one for sure. It may be only one anyway. If neither wins out it may be none.

TUSK
11-16-2014, 12:47 AM
Bammer was healthy and got every single call tonight. On a neutral field, we'll win.

damn, my ED report was that Yeldon wasn't healthy... And I know for a fact out best OL is gimped up.... and our #2 RB is out...

c'mon man....

I'll agree MSU didn't catch any "breaks", but to say "bama got every call" is just not accurate.

SDDawg
11-16-2014, 01:12 AM
TUSK- I know there are some gimps, we've had them too, that's just late season football.

On the calls, I am not saying they swung the game as that came down to special teams and our turnovers. But the Henry fumble on the goal line overturned for a TD was a huge play. Bama was the better team today, I have no trouble admitting it. I hope we get a chance to play again though!

TUSK
11-16-2014, 02:26 AM
TUSK- I know there are some gimps, we've had them too, that's just late season football.

On the calls, I am not saying they swung the game as that came down to special teams and our turnovers. But the Henry fumble on the goal line overturned for a TD was a huge play. Bama was the better team today, I have no trouble admitting it. I hope we get a chance to play again though!

I was actually surprised that the officiating was "fair"... really was....

there were a few calls that could have gone either way... we all know that #5 Jones holds all the time and #1 Bear pushes off a bunch...

I thought it was fairly officiated... I do know officiating didn't decide the outcome.... and that's what we all want...