PDA

View Full Version : Did Gabe Myles play at all today?

HSVDawg
11-15-2014, 09:14 PM
Just curious because I never saw him. Very strange for him to be such an integral part of the offense and just disappear today.

msstate7
11-15-2014, 09:16 PM
Don't think so. I like Lewis much better running routes, but I'd love to see Myles get those runs that Lewis got

Bothrops
11-15-2014, 09:45 PM
Gabe Myles is a small target for tacklers and seems quicker than Lewis. But Lewis is more powerful and way more experienced. Still, we need to get Myles and Graham in the offense more. They need to get ready for next year.

TXDawg
11-15-2014, 09:56 PM
There were several times Lewis was wide open, but Dak didn't see him. Then again, Jameon did have a crucial drop.

HoopsDawg
11-15-2014, 10:57 PM
There were several times Lewis was wide open, but Dak didn't see him. Then again, Jameon did have a crucial drop.

Jameon had an awful drop but he is way better than Myles and Graham in the slot. It's not even a question.

Bothrops
11-15-2014, 11:00 PM
Jameon had an awful drop but he is way better than Myles and Graham in the slot. It's not even a question.

Well now, sure. Lewis is a veteran player. I'm really liking the speed of both new guys. I just hope they get enough opportunity.