PDA

View Full Version : Fck it, we played our C game and only lost by 5 at Bama....

HoopsDawg
11-15-2014, 08:48 PM
Malone gets a false start, costs us 4 points.

Jameon drops a gimmee on 3rd down, we have to punt. Big, big play.

Dak throws 3 INT's. We are -3 in the turnover department. Really???? I thought we needed to be +2 to win. We are -3 and only lose by 5??

J-Rob makes a terrible cut and costs us 2 on the safety.

Mullen? WTF was Mullen doing. Jump pass hasn't worked since Tebow. Making B-Holloway a key part of the offense in the first half? Running Dak with no blocking on 3rd down twice?? Mullen shit the bed.

Devon Bell punts the ball like a punk. Bama's punter punts great.

Our 1b's mainly #14 gives up 2 big plays.

All of this happens and we only lose by 5 to Bama on the road in front of 105 thousand Gumps. Sheeeiiitt.

We have a damn good football team boys.

ShotgunDawg
11-15-2014, 08:51 PM
Agree. I'm not into to moral victories, but this was a good loss for our playoff hopes and validated us to a large extent.

cheewgumm
11-15-2014, 08:52 PM
My only issue is every week we are saying "We played our C game"

Seems we bring the "C" more than the "A" or even "B".

HoopsDawg
11-15-2014, 08:54 PM
My only issue is every week we are saying "We played our C game"

Seems we bring the "C" more than the "A" or even "B".

Meh, weak post. We didn't bring our C vs AU, LSU, or A&M.

GreenheadDawg
11-15-2014, 08:57 PM
Hard to win when you throw 3 int on their side of the field. I hope he can figure out what's been going on the past few weeks before we roll into Oxford. On top of that they were really bad interceptions. We just have to continue to support him. We played horribly and only lost by 5 at BDS. I'm just heartbroken. I'm fine if we play well an just get beat straight up, that was not the case

DownwardDawg
11-15-2014, 08:58 PM
Malone gets a false start, costs us 4 points.

Jameon drops a gimmee on 3rd down, we have to punt. Big, big play.

Dak throws 3 INT's. We are -3 in the turnover department. Really???? I thought we needed to be +2 to win. We are -3 and only lose by 5??

J-Rob makes a terrible cut and costs us 2 on the safety.

Mullen? WTF was Mullen doing. Jump pass hasn't worked since Tebow. Making B-Holloway a key part of the offense in the first half? Running Dak with no blocking on 3rd down twice?? Mullen shit the bed.

Devon Bell punts the ball like a punk. Bama's punter punts great.

Our 1b's mainly #14 gives up 2 big plays.

All of this happens and we only lose by 5 to Bama on the road in front of 105 thousand Gumps. Sheeeiiitt.

We have a damn good football team boys.

I hope we get to play them again. I can assure you that they don't want to see us again.

Sacrifice
11-15-2014, 09:01 PM
We put up more offensive yards (428) on there D, than anyone else has all year. The turnovers killed us. I'd love another shot at those MFers on a neutral field.

State82
11-15-2014, 09:10 PM
Meh, weak post. We didn't bring our C vs AU, LSU, or A&M.

4 "C" games in a row now. That won't cut it and that ain't championship football. If today doesn't bring out a team's "A" game, there is a problem.