PDA

View Full Version : Win out and we are in

DudyDawg
11-15-2014, 08:28 PM
No team has a better resume, other than bama. No way to argue it. Just win out

ShotgunDawg
11-15-2014, 08:36 PM
I completely agree. I'm disappointed that we lost but, if we had to lose, it went about as well as possible.

We played our C game, out gained them, and only lost by 5 in the toughest place to win in the country. Should be academic of we win out.

ScoobaDawg
11-15-2014, 08:38 PM
We will see. id much prefer Auburn win out so we can get to Atlanta instead of putting it in the committees hands as the 2nd sec team.

Have to see where we land in the polls and the committees rankings.

CadaverDawg
11-15-2014, 08:40 PM
We will see. id much prefer Auburn win out so we can get to Atlanta instead of putting it in the committees hands as the 2nd sec team.

Have to see where we land in the polls and the committees rankings.

I agree. Let's not forget that the committee continues to use the phrase "Conference Champions"

ScoobaDawg
11-15-2014, 08:41 PM
I agree. Let's not forget that the committee continues to use the phrase "Conference Champions"

they hammered the hell out of baylor for non-conference schedule also..

DudyDawg
11-15-2014, 08:41 PM
I agree Scooba. But we can't bank on that. If we win out, regardless, we are in. Every top team wins out, we are top four. At time of playing, we have more top ten wins than tcu Baylor and asu combined. I think at the worst we are 5 this week and we will be in.

Still cheering my ass off for miami tonight thought

DudyDawg
11-15-2014, 08:42 PM
they hammered the hell out of baylor for non-conference schedule also..
Baylor has played one top ten team and had to come back from 21 at home. We have the better resume. Plain and simple

ShotgunDawg
11-15-2014, 09:25 PM

They do, but if us and Bama win out, we'll be Co- SEC West champs.

Plus the playoff committee won't want to set precedent in the first year that they are taking "conference champs". They will factor it in, but, if we win out, our resume will be more than enough. I'm fairly certain that if we win out, we'll be in the playoffs.